Akashi Seijuro

AKASHI X READER:
Eskimo Kisses
_________________________

You stare down at Akashi's sleeping figure. His chest slowly rises and falls and his lips are slightly parted.

He's laying on his side with his arms wrapped tightly around a pillow. Akashi mumbles words under his breath but he's being too quiet for you to hear.

You pout and think about how lucky the pillow in his arms is.

With a cheeky grin you slowly lower yourself and push the fluffy pillow from his grip, replacing yourself in his hold. You nuzzle closer to his warmth and accidentally smack the top of your head against his chin.

Akashi chuckles at you.

"You were awake the whole time?" you mumble in embarrassment. He runs his hand through your hair lovingly.

"Yes." he pulls the blanket over your body so you aren't cold. The blanket is only small so by covering you, Akashi is exposed to the freezing air.

"You're gonna be cold now." you comment.

"As long as you aren't, it's okay."

You smile brightly and wiggle higher so you're closer to his cute face. He watches with intrigue. You plant a kiss on his red chin which you accidentally bumped into. You kiss his left cheek, then his right. His forehead recieves your affection, then his small nose. You push the tip of your nose against his and giggle, giving him eskimo kisses.

(an eskimo kiss is where to people rub noses together. it's very cute!)

You then kiss his lips gently and pull away. He quickly connects your lips once more, finding that the quick peck wasn't enough. Akashi lets out a sigh and holds you close.

"I love you way too much, angel."

A/N:

JORDS SAID THIS TO ME LAST NIGHT & I MELTED.

except i wasn't as cute as you were in this scene... bub and i were watching haikyuu for the thousandth time and i started snorting when bokuto went into his emo mode and jords just happened to find it cute. i don't know why AHAH.

i know i already updated today but since this is such a short chapter i thought i might as well just post it too.

i had indian for lunch and baby did not agree 😅 feeling a tad sick.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY XOX