Aomine Daiki

AOMINE X READER:
Happily Ever After
_________________________

"I miss you everytime you leave." you tap his chest with your fingertip.

"I miss you everytime I leave." his voice is soothing and gentle. His lip's movements are hypnotic, something that you could watch forever. The air is cool and in your imagination it smells faintly of cherry blossoms. It's that time here in Akita.

You let out a sigh and place your head on his strong torso so his heart can be heard.

His heart beats grows increasingly faster as you do this. You lift your head and smile teasingly at him. He blushes and looks away in embarrassment.

"What? Don't look at me like that." Aomine grumbles.

You live in Akita and Aomine lives in Tokyo. You're only a few hours away from each other but both of you are third years and rarely have any spare time to vist one another.

You stay in contact through skype and non stop texting but when he comes to visit it's different. It's as if both of you forgot what it feels like to touch one another, so when you finally get to again you're in heaven.

He arrived spontaneously at your apartment doorstep late last night and in an instant, you embraced each other. You stayed up all night making love and didn't get a wink of sleep.

The sun starts to rise and the radiant beams shine through the small gap in the curtain. The light hits Aomine's face and he resembles an angel.

You cup his soft cheek with your small hand. "Don't leave." you murmur. He nuzzles his face against your palm and looks up at you hovering over him.

"I'm a weak man. Don't tempt me. I just might have to stay for you." he responds.

Yeah, he's definitely an angel.

"Why can't you?" you ask with a pout. He frowns.

"My family is in Tokyo. And I go to school and play basketball there." he says.

Aomine flips you off him and jumps on top of you. He straddles your waist like you were just doing to him. You squeal and giggle like a child.

"Daiki, you're heavy!" you complain with a smile. He gazes down hungrily at you. Kind of like a wild animal.

"I don't wanna fight, okay? Let's just savour however long we have left together. Next time when you come to Tokyo to visit me we won't stay held up in an apartment banging repeatedly and getting carried away. I'll take you sightseeing and take you to my favourite restaurants and have you meet my parents. We'll keep doing this until I travel to Akita for the last time to tell you I bought a house for us. We'll live happily ever after and that's our plan, alright?" his tone is gentle yet serious. You can tell he means every single word he says.

"Okay." is all you can say. "I love you."

"I love you more." he leans down and rests his forehead against yours.

"You're so warm." you mutter and wrap your arms around his neck. He adjusts so he's closer to you. His warmth radiates onto your skin and makes the cold Akita weather disappear.

» » »

You yawn and stretch your arms. You extend your arm out beside you but you touch the material of the bed... not Aomine.

With a jolt, you sit up quickly and look around. He's gone.

You kick the blanket off your naked body and walk to the closet where you wrap a bathrobe around you. The wooden floor is cold on your feet.

The amount of steps it takes you to reach the kitchen feel more than usual.

Nothing looks different.

Your eyes dart around frantically until they land on a small neatly folded note on the counter. You snatch it and unfold the paper as fast as lightning.

Y/N,

I didn't want to say goodbye because I knew that seeing you cry would break my heart and I would end up never leaving your side. Before I left I filled your fridge with all your favourite foods. I know that you sometimes get sad and refuse to leave your house for days and I don't want my baby to starve. I'm always on the other side of the phone waiting. We'll be able to spend every day together soon. Hang in there, angel.

Love always, Aomine.

It's like you can hear his voice speaking to you as you read each word.

You take your phone our from your bathrobe pocket.

from aomine
call me when you wake up. everything is boring without you.

A smile spreads across your face and you hold the paper with his messy handwriting on it against your fast-beating heart.

A/N:

WE HAVE 99 CHAPTERS! IM HOWLING!

IM PROUD OF MYSELF & JORDS FOR COMING UP WITH SO MANY OF THESE ONE-SHOTS THROUGH OUR LOVEDY DOVEY DAYS & OUR FIGHTING DAYS. NO MATTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN, I LOVE YOU MUFFIN. THANK YOU FOR 99 CHAPTERS OF PURE AND TRUE LOVE INSPIRED BY YOU. XX

and for my readers, you crazy babies. you've carried me so far with all of your support, comments, messages and votes. newbies are constantly joining this big family when they start reading this book. i hope you know that you are the reason i write.

thank you thank you, and i'll have more to say next update.

acacia is growing to look more and more like her cute dadda each passing day and my current pregnancy is happy & healthy. 11 weeks in 2 days!!!

XX SO MUCH LOVE,
lavender.

P.S. oops two aomine stories in a row. hope you don't mind 💗😽