Imayoshi Shoichi

IMAYOSHI X READER:
Every Time You Get a Three Pointer I'll Let You...
_______________________
A/N: lordy lord Imayoshi always got me feelin some typa way so i had to give you guys a sexy one shot of this sexy man in his sexy natural form in all his sexy glory. enjoy.

» » »

"YES! GO BABY!" You scream and fist pump the air as Tōō's captain, also known as your boyfriend, scores a three pointer. Imayoshi looks up at you cheering and screaming in the crowd with a smile.

Beside you, a little brunette is swooning over your boyfriend and his amazing shot. Her hands were cupping her red cheeks as she says,
"Oh my... Tōō's number four is so yum-"

"BACK THE HELL OFF! MINE!" You exclaim with your hands on your hips as you stare down on her small figure. She shrinks into her seat and turns to her friend who looks equally as scared of you.

Imayoshi smacks his palm against his forehead at your sudden outburst. He could hear you all the way from the court.

"She really loves you, huh?" Wakamatsu appears beside his teammate and stares up at you in the seats making a fuss.

"Yeah... She does." Imayoshi peaks up through his fingers and grins at you.

For the rest of the game Imayoshi had to shake the thought of doing dirty things to you out of his head so he could play well.

The words you had said earlier was a deadly distraction.

» flashin' back yall »

"Okay, but I think you'll win!" You exclaim with enthusiasm to your boyfriend who looked worried.

"I don't know... It's a tough opponent." He said.

You two were in the locker room and you were attempting to hype him up before he met with his team on the court, but it wasn't working. Instead he just seemed gloomy and unsure.

"Hmm. Seems like you need some motivation. How about... Every time you make a three pointer... I'll let you..."

» flashback over »

Imayoshi smirked just at the thought. He had scored more than enough three pointers already.

» » »

"Yay! Good job babe!" You tackle him into a hug and he wraps his strong arm around you.

"Hm," He hummed and when you pulled away he was smirking.

"Stop it." You blush and swat his arm, knowing exactly what he's thinking.

"You won't be saying that tonight." He whispers seductively.

"Eek!" You jump away as soon as the sexual words leave his mouth. Your face is as red as a tomato and you frantically try to find an escape from the room. You're completely and utterly embarrassed.

"Come here, cutie." He embraces you into a hug and you bury your face into his chest.

"What are those two dorks doing?" Aomine scoffs at your idiotic behaviour.

"Don't be jealous just because you don't have a girlfriend, Dai-chan! They're so in love... It's adorable." Momoi lifts her foot up into the air and clasps her hands together. A smile was on her face as she imagined herself being as lucky as you are.

"Let's go home." Imayoshi slings his arm around you then grabs his bag off the floor. He doesn't bother saying bye to the team before you walk out of the locker rooms together.

» » »

"Never again am I putting my life on the line just so you feel motivated to win a basketball game." You groan to your boyfriend who is laying beside you.

"Oh, but you liked it." He teases.

"Shut it. I didn't." You defiantly say and turn over onto your side to face him.

"You did. If you didn't... You wouldn't have said 'don't stop, Shoichi'." He chuckles and you cover your face with your hands to hide your embarrassment. He reaches his hand over to you and plays with strands of your hair.

"You're a little shit, you know?" You huff.

"I'm sorry, baby. Do you still love me?" He asks.

"No." He stops after what you said. "KIDDING I LOVE YOU!" You exclaim and scoot closer to him. You feel his bare skin against yours and your mind instantly goes dirty. Again.

"Hmm? You want round three? Or was it four?"

"I want snuggle and sleep...

...

...

For now."

» o ye u know what just happened »

Your boyfriend stands up and throws on his clothes.

Oh, the displeasure you feel about the fact that he will no longer be naked.

"I think I have to take the morning off school today and come in later. I can't walk." You snuggle into the warm blankets that smelt like Imayoshi.

He chuckles. "See you later today then." He leans down and kisses your forehead, then trails his lips to your left cheek, your right cheek, your nose, then eventually your lips.

"I love you."

"I love you." He calls back as he walks out of the bedroom.