Aomine Daiki

AOMINE X READER:
A Bad Feeling
_______________________

You throw your hands in the air to celebrate Tōō's win as the whole team and you walk out of the court.

"Good job, baby." You say as you go to kiss him on the cheek. Instead of this happening though, Aomine quickly moves his face so that you plant a kiss on his lips instead. His mouth forms into a smirk as this happens.

"Love you." He plainly says after pulling away.

"Love you." You respond with a grin.

"Oh, here you go." You pass your long-time boyfriend his favourite brand of banana milk. Aomine's eyes quickly dart around but it was too late.

Everyone had already seen.

"Aww," Imayoshi coos and pokes your boyfriend's cheek. "So cute. Wittle Aomine's gotta dwink his banana miwk!" Imayoshi pinches both of Aomine's cheeks and you giggle.

"Stop that!" He growls after slapping his teammates hands away from his face. He glares as he unscrews the lid and chugs the banana milk anyway.

"Dai-chan's grumpy because he only got one bottwe of banana miwk!" Momoi teases and Aomine becomes visibly irritated at the annoying teasing.

You and Momoi are friends. You know about their close friendship because they grew up together but it never bothers you. You know Aomine loves you and only you.

You laugh and Momoi raises her hand. You two connect with a high five and Aomine pouts.
"Even my girlfriend is laughing at me."

"Aww, maybe you're just upset because the banana miwk hasn't kicked in yet."

"That's it. I hate you all. I'm out." He raises his hand in the air dramatically and breaks away from the team.

"I-I'm sorry!" Sakurai apologises to nobody in particular as everyone continues walking together.

"Aww, Ryou. It's okay baby." You pout your lips and pull him into a tight hug. Sakurai's face goes tomato red.

Seconds later he is pried away from you.
"Hands off my girl, Sakurai." Aomine says.

"I'M SORRY!" Sakurai squeals and dodges Aomine's glare by jumping behind Wakamatsu.

"Tch, this damn team." Aomine slings his arm around your shoulder as you walk to a restaurant.

"This one's on me. I'm so proud of all of you!" You declare as you all walk into the nice restaurant.

"Thank you, Y/N-chan!" Thank you's erupt throughout the place as everyone takes their seats beside one another. Nobody had a problem with all sitting at the same table, except for Aomine. He didn't want to be teased anymore.

"Woah, look at this." Yoshinori points at a delicious looking dish on the menu.

Everyone was so excited and you couldn't help but smile at them.

Suddenly, your phone starts ringing in your pocket and you take it out.

"Oh, excuse me everybody. I'll be right back." You rush out of the restaurant and make your way to the empty alley beside it to answer the call.