Kise Ryouta

KISE X READER (Angst):
Changes
__________________________

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this,
You're changing, I can't stand it.

"Shut up!" he shouts angrily.

The Kaijo team watches with wide eyes.

"I-I was just trying to help..." you mutter in defeat.

"Y/N, it's not your fault." Kasamatsu rubs your back soothingly. He snaps his head up to lock eyes with Kise. "How dare you yell at her like that?" he asks his friend.

In response, Kise spins away from you and tenses his arm before slamming his fist into the locker. The sudden sharp sound of his clenched fist hitting the metal shakes up everyone. The fuming boy pulls his bleeding knuckle away from the damage and reveals a deep dent.

You let out a small squeal in fear and take a step back.

The sound makes your boyfriend whip his head around to face you. His eyes look like they're glowing and his cheeks are dusted with red from his anger. He's panting like a dog in heat and appears like a hungry wolf ready to strike you at any moment.

"K-Kasamatsu..." you grab the material of your friend's jacket and take another step away from Kise. Terror fills you.

Hayakawa shifts forward protectively. "That's enough, Kise. I'm as mad as you are about losing... but you're scaring Y/N."

"I don't give a fuck!" Kise shouts back and thrashes his arm around violently. "We should have won!" he screams.

My heart can't take this damage,
And the way I feel, can't stand it.

A frown takes over your face. "But you didn't." you snap.

He looks at you with rage. He looks like he's going to attack you at any moment.

"She's right. We didn't win and you can't go back in time to change that. Move on and stop yelling at your girlfriend and teammates." Kasamatsu finishes your thoughts.

Kise's posture straightens up from his previous animalistic stance. He chuckles lowly and covers his eye with one hand. His blonde hair falls over the top half of his face.

"You two are perfect together." he cackles evilly. "Y/N, I'm sorry for yelling at you." Kise says fakely before pausing. "Kasamatsu-senpai, you have my sincere apologies, too." the blonde boy walks forward with his hand outstretched to shake Kasamatsu's.

The captain lets out a sigh of relief as he raises his arm to accept Kise's gesture.

Just as their hands are about to connect, Kise lunges forward and punches him in the cheek with an insane amount of power.

Kasamatsu stumbles backwards from the force, which gives Kise a huge opening. He jumps forward to get on top of him.

"STOP!" you scream, but they both ignore you.

Kasamatsu grabs Kise's shirt and tugs him onto the floor. He swings and his knuckle collides with your boyfriend's jaw.

The rest of the Kaijo team are standing around. They want to let the two sort their issues out but they don't want them to get hurt in the process.

If nobody will do anything to help, you will.

"Ki-" before you can even finish your sentence, Kasamatsu kicks Kise off him with all of his strength.

Kise's body slams into yours and you fling backwards, straight into another locker. The back of your head forcefully rams into the sturdy metal and you're instantly knocked out cold.