Kise Ryouta

KISE RYOUTA X READER:
First Kiss
_________________________

With your fingers interlaced with your boyfriends, the two of you walk along the pathway.

You feel Kise constantly glancing over at you out of the corner of your eye, but by the time you turn your head to look at him he's looking away. It's like playing a game.

Kise's warm hand envelopes yours and he occasionally runs his thumb along your skin, making the butterflies in your stomach flutter.

"Okay, next question." he says.

The two of you have been asking each other rapid fire questions to learn everything about one another. You've been on a few dates but haven't officially become boyfriend and girlfriend. You truly like Kise and he truly likes you, but both of you are too nervous to instigate the first kiss.

"What would you be doing if basketball wasn't an option?" you ask with curiosity.

"I think pilots are really cool." he answers with a small grin. You nod in agreement with the blondie.

"Pilots are pretty cool." you chuckle.

At the sound of your laugh, Kise looks over at you.

You turn and look at him.

He staring right into your eyes.

"Kise, what's w-"

"I REALLY WANT TO KISS YOU!" he shouts suddenly.

You initially jump in fright, but upon understanding exactly what he said you break into a smile.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" you cheekily respond.

Kise takes his hand and slides it onto the back of your head. His fingertips gently tangling into your hair. He leans towards you and the tips of your noses touch. Naturally, your eyes close. As do his. His soft lips come in contact with yours as if asking for approval. You push closer and wrap your arms around his neck. Both of you open your mouths for air but refuse to pull away so the kiss only deepens and continues. Everything moves in perfect sync as if it was planned, as if your lips and his lips had been waiting eternity just for this first kiss.

Kise pulls away with a wide grin covering his cute face. "I've wanted to do that for so long." He admits.

"Well, that makes two of us." You respond with an equally happy expression.

"Alright, my turn for a question. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You laugh at the pure cheesiness. "Yes. I will be."

Kise's lips turn up into a huge grin before he wraps his arms around you, lifting you off the ground and swinging your body around in the air.

You let out a soft scream at the sudden action.

Kise drops you back onto your feet and kisses your forehead. "I'm so happy." he says with the most joyful expression.

a/n:

suuuuper short & fluffy! i just wanted a sweet first kiss scene.

i hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing for this one shot book again! hehehe.

46 days until pineapple sized baby #2 pops out, just in case you were wondering. we are vVVVERYYyyy excited!!

much love to you all! see you next update.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox lavender