Kuroko Tetsuya (Part II Lime)

KUROKO X READER (Lime):
Just Love Me
_________________________

A/N: not a full lemon, i just havent been feeling the kinky vibes lately so it was too difficult to write a sex scene :/ sorry. i dislike it as much as you.

» » »

"You let her go?" Kagami repeats. Kuroko nods his head weakly.

"He can't force her to be in a relationship she doesn't want to be in." Hyuuga comments.

"But she does want to be in it. She clearly does. I think Y/N is just confused." Riko says.

The rest of the Seirin team is thinking up possible reasons for the sudden break up. They first noticed something was up when their phantom player walked into practice with his head hung low and bags under his eyes. They soon came to realise he hadn't slept in days.

"It doesn't matter how much we try and think about what happened. The only way anyone will know is if you go talk to her again, Kuroko." Kagami says as he pats his friend on the back.

"She said it was over. What's the point?" Kuroko mutters back in a barely audible voice.

"What's the point?" Hyuuga rolls his eyes. "The point is that if you love her you have to fight for her. Relationships aren't easy. There are always going to be bumps in the road and you have to decide for yourself whether or not she's worth it. We can't decide for you."

Kuroko's eyes widen.

Without another word he turns around and walks off the court and off school grounds.

» » »

"Hold on one second! I'll be right there!" You call out to the person knocking on the door and quickly throw a bathrobe on before rushing to the front of your house. The only annoying thing about being home alone tonight is having to answer the door.

You unlock the heavy door and swing it open.

Kuroko?

You see a flash of baby blue hair before his lips come in contact with yours. He holds you as if it is the last time he will ever get to. His head falls into the crook of your neck and he lets out a soft sob.

"I love you so much. I never used to see a point in fighting for what I love but now I understand. You're worth it, you're worth everything to me and I can't lose you."

He's never said anything so heartwarming to you before.

"Just love me."

You look at the ground. "I wasn't just saying everything at the train station for no reason, Tetsu. I don't know who I am without you. I don't know if I can live my life relying and being dependant on you."

"I love you." He says.

Kuroko pushes himself to arms length away as he holds your shoulders and stares into your eyes. "I love you." He repeats.

"Tetsu..."

"I love you."

"I heard you the first ten t-"

"I love you. I will keep saying it until you feel it, not hear it."

You pause.

What the hell does he want from me?

"Tell me you love me, Y/N-chan."

Your heart stops.

Here's your chance to be with him again.

"I know you still do. I know you never stopped."

"Love isn't always enough." You interrupt.

"Our love is."

Your eyes meet and you can see the passion behind his emotionless blue eyes.

He takes a deep breath. "I know our love is enough. I think... it's more than enough. I can make you happy, Y/N. Take time to become your own individual person outside of our relationship... but don't throw away what we have for the sake of finding yourself. Be you and be with me."

Without waiting for a response he crashes his lips into yours. You kiss him back naturally but moments later when your brain registers what's going on, you try to take a step back.

Kuroko takes a step forward to keep his lips connect to yours. He kicks the door shut behind him.

You continue taking steps backwards but he doesn't stop closing the gap. Your back hits the wall and Kuroko has you trapped.

"Wait," You whine. "We should finish... talking." He sucks gently on a sensitive spot on your exposed neck. Kuroko's soft lips trail along your jawline and your head cranes back to give him more of your neck.

He pulls back. His hands are on either side of your head and he has a determined look on his face. His eyes soften as they gaze into yours.

"I love you." He says again.

Shit.

Is all you can think as your hands grab his cheeks and pull him back towards you.

I'm meant to be working on my independence.

One of his hands drop from the wall and he trails his touch to your bathrobe.

I can't rely on Kuroko... I need to be an individual p-

He unties it and the material falls open.

Wait, what was I just thinking about?

Kuroko's tongue battles with yours, the muscles ducking under and over each other. He grabs a hanful of your breast and massages it. What a tease.

He's completely taken charge. Kuroko is... dominating you?

Kuroko sucks on your neck again for a moment. He pulls away but his hot breath continues to hit your skin.

His hand falls from your boob and trails down your stomach. His fingers stop in front of you crotch and he pauses for a moment before inserting his finger into you.

» after the chitty chitty bang bang »

You lay tangled on top of Kuroko. His chest is rising and falling slowly and his heart beats against yours.

"I'm sorry for putting you through that. You're right... I don't want to throw away what we have. I love you, too." You finally break the silence.

"I know."

A/N:

PACKING IS STRESSFUL I'M LEAVING THE HOUSE IN ONE HOUR AND I KNOW I'M GONNA FORGET SOMETHING.

i don't even want to pack. i want to spend time with my angel before i leave her.