Kise Ryouta

KISE X READER:
See Yourself The Way I See You
_______________________

You swipe your hair over your shoulder and strike a sexy pose after your successful three-pointer.

The boys of the Kaijō basketball team clap as they stand around you.

"Yes, yes. I know. I'm amazing, thank you." You smile and place your hands on your hips triumphantly.

"You've been practising, Y/N." Moriyama, who likes to think he's the perfect ladies man, comments. You turn to look at him and 'surprisingly' he is striking a pose. His index finger and thumb are stuck out under his chin and his other hand is on his hip.

"I have a boyfriend, Moriyama."

"I know. It was worth a shot." He sighs and walks away with his head hung low. You suppress a laugh as you think about what he said.

Haha. Worth a shot. Get it? You just made a shot. Haha.

"WAAHH! Y/N-cchi!"

Kise Ryouta, your boyfriend, attacks you as he sobs into your arms. You look at Kasamatsu for help and he simply shrugs his shoulders.

You pat Kise on the back. Eventually he pulls away and wipes away his tears as he sniffles softly.

"Y/N-cchi-" He whines loudly. "Look at this!" He holds up a magazine which he is featured in. "They said all can I do is copy real basketball players and look pretty!" He cries out.

You give him the 'really, babe?' look which he ignores as his complaints become louder and whinier.

"I can do other things!" He exclaims.

Suddenly, Kasamatsu comes out of nowhere and gives your boyfriend the signature flying-kick to the back of the head.

"IDIOT! I THOUGHT SOMETHING ACTUALLY IMPORTANT HAD HAPPENED!" He scolds. 

"Are you okay, baby?" You crouch down to his level and the poor boy was sobbing over the painful kick and the magazine feature.

"Nooooo!" He smacks his head against the floor repeatedly and you look around for some sort of help or assistance.

"Y/N-cchi! Teach me how to do something!" He automatically sits up and is staring at you with puppy dog eyes. He's on his knees and is looking up at you through his long lashes.

"Like what?" You ask.

"PAINTER! I SHALL BECOME A PAINTER!" He stands up and fist pumps the air.

"Really?" You drop your head to the side with a shocked look on your face.

"YES Y/N-CCHI! Don't tell me anything about drawing and painting! I will do it all on my own!" He grabs your hand and pulls you towards the exit of the courts.

'Help me'

You mouth to the team.

Kasamatsu waves goodbye before turning around and dribbling the ball.

Great.

After dragging you across the school for a good five minutes, you finally arrive at the 'art and design' rooms.

Kise smiles as he leads you into one of the empty rooms and locks the door behind him.

"Get naked." He demands.

"Wha-What!?" You exclaim.

"Come on! I need some inspiration because I decided I want to draw my beautiful Y/N-cchi." He wraps his large body around yours and wiggles around, trying to nuzzle closer to you.

This was one of your favourite things about your boyfriend. He was funny and had a wonderful sense of humour. He was also childish and acted like a baby, but it was genuinely cute. Of course he could be dead serious at times, and it was hot.

"No! I don't want to get naked in front of you." You say. Kise pouts.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He states.

"I know, but still. I... Don't love the way I look sometimes." You shrug and play it off as cool when it really wasn't.

Kise nods in understanding.

He must not know that deep down you were hurting over the vision you had of your body.

"Okay, babe. Go sit in that chair over there, then. I'm going to draw how I see you. I want you to see yourself the way I see you." He guides you to a stool and you sit down with one leg crossed over the other.

"Stay just like that." He takes a seat behind a canvas and grabs a paintbrush.

You seriously wondered how this was going to go.

» fifteen-ish minutes later »

You shift around uncomfortably.
"It's okay, Y/N-cchi. I'm finished." Your boyfriend says as he places the paintbrush down. You stand up and stretch your body. After sitting in that chair for fifteen minutes, which wasn't that long, you still feel quite stiff.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Kise stands up and walks out the door leaving you alone in the room.

Curiosity got the better of you.

You stand up and walk over to the canvas and take a peek at what he had done.

Instead of having a painting of you, there were words written across the bottom of the canvas.

'You are beautiful just the way you are and I love you with all of my heart,
Y/N- cchi. Never hide your body from me, because that isn't where my love for you stems from. It comes from what's underneath your flawless skin.'

In the centre one word is written neatly across.

PERFECT

The words he had said before replay in your mind.

'I want you to see yourself the way I see you.'

And he saw you as perfect.

You were so caught up in the amazing message that you failed to notice someone sneak into the classroom.

Kise's strong arms wrap around your body from behind and he sways left to right.
"You. Are. Perfect." He kisses your cheek and spins you around so you are facing him.

The words really struck you. Your eyes were a little foggy but only because Kise had made you feel so special and beautiful.

"I love you so much." You say to your boyfriend.

"I love you more." He bends down and kisses you.