Hanamiya Makoto (Lemon)

HANAMIYA X READER:
Teach You Some Manners (Lemon)
_______________________

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT WHICH MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE TO SOME READERS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU POSSIBLY LOSING YOUR INNOCENCE (lol whut innocence)

WARNING// ROUGH.

» » »

"You want chocolate?~" You swing a chocolate bar in front of Makoto's face. He squints his eyes at the chocolate in front of him. He lets out a low growl before crossing his arms and turning away from you defiantly.

"Stop it. I'm not going to apologise to Kuroko, Kiyoshi and Kagami."

"But baby, you're so mean." You poke your boyfriend's cheek and he moves further away from you.

"Look! Chocolate!" You pop it in front of his face and he goes to snatch it but you quickly pull it away before he can get his hands on it. "Nuh uh. No apology, no chocolate."

"Hmph. Fine. No chocolate." He rolls his eyes and manoeuvres so his back is facing you.

You peel open the wrapper and nibble on the delicious food. Hanamiya looks at you with wide eyes and a shocked face.

"Hmm, how about this, bad boy." You lean forward and whisper something very persuasive in his ear.

Seconds later, Hanamiya's face is tinted with red as he gulps at the words you say.

» » »

"I would like to apologise for my rudeness and the unkind words I said. Also for the way I behaved." Hanamiya says to Seirin's basketball team. They look at each other, then at you and Hanamiya.

"Umm... It's okay?" Kagami says. Kuroko shrugs and you smile as the rest of the team accepts the apology.

"Good job, babe." You peck him on the cheek and grab his hand, pulling him away.

"I can't believe you made me do that,
Y/N." Hanamiya shakes his head in disbelief.

"Oh, but it'll be worth it, right?" You purr in your boyfriends ear as you two make your way to your house.

Hanamiya shivers.

"You know, I started dating you because I thought you were stupid. Turns out you're actually a genius." He says.

You frown, then smile.

"I can't tell whether that was a compliment or a diss, but thanks for calling me a genius." You smile triumphantly.

After a few more minutes of walking you arrive home and luckily, nobody is around.

"You ready for your reward, Hanamiya?" You grin as you slowly and seductively walk up the staircase, holding your boyfriends hand. He trials behind you and gets a good look at your ass.

» flashback »

"Hmm, how about this, bad boy." You lean in and put your lips beside his ear. "Your sexy girlfriend, naked, feeding you chocolate while you bang her senseless."

» flashback over »

Hanamiya's thoughts are all over the place as he throws his shirt across the room and lines himself up at your entrance.

"Calm down there, big boy. I'm not even ready yet." You complain.

"Screw that. I'm going to make you scream my name."

You open your mouth to make a witty comeback when without any warning, Hanamiya thrusts forcefully into you.

You let out a muffled yell as he enters you.

The bed squeaks with each rough thrust he makes. You wrap your legs around him so he has even better access.

"I might be a bad boy, but you're an even worse girl." He licks your neck. "Making me apologise and embarrass myself in front of Seirin. I think I need to teach you some manners." He growls as his member slams into you with no sign of slowing down.

You whimper and nod. It's all you can do with your mind being this foggy from the amazing sex.

He chuckles hearing your soft, helpless whimpers which only seem to turn him on even more. You moan and run your hands along his abs.

"Hanamiya!" You cry out.

He moans too, and continues his dominant movements.

"I let you get away with so much, Y/N. It's about time I show you who's really in charge." He brings your wrist up to his mouth and swishes his tongue along it. He starts off with a nibble, then bites down on your hand.

The pain mixed with pure pleasure was indescribable.

He throws your legs over his shoulders and pushes even deeper, if that's possible.

"You feel so good, my love." He pants and you already know he's nearing an orgasm.

"D-Don't stop!"

"Hmm, what was that?" He smirks and leans closer to you.

"I-I said don't stop!" You repeat breathlessly.

"Beg."

"What!?"

"Beg me."

"P-Please... Don't stop yet, Hanamiya, p-please!" You yell.

His face is covered with triumph as he goes harder than ever before.

Your hands tangle in his hair and he grips your thigh.

After a while longer of ecstasy, you both ride out your highs and come together.

Your boyfriend collapses beside you and laces his fingers with yours.

"I love you, Y/N." He whispers.

"I love your dick, Hanamiya."

...

"Kidding, I love you too, baby."