Kasamatsu Yukio

KASAMATSU X READER (Continuation):
No.
_________________________

a/n: hi dears! this is the continuation to changes, the previous chapter. i recommend reading that first! much love x

"It's freezing!" you rub the sides of your ice cold arms in a pathetic attempt to warm yourself up. The small portable heater placed beside you is completely and utterly useless.

"Get in the bed." Kasamatsu spares you no attention as he waves his hand nonchalantly in the direction of his empty bed.

"There's no point. The sheets will be so cold." you answer with a pout.

Kasamatsu looks up from his textbook and grumbles some words under his breath. His face turns slightly red. "Fine. Five minutes." he stands up and walks to his bed, lifting the blanket up for you to get under.

You grin and dive under the blanket. Just as you expected, the bedsheets are ice cold.

"Hurry! It's s-so cold!" you complain.

Kasamatsu climbs under and wraps his arms around you. His entire body is radiating warmth, making you feel safe and protected in an instant. You rest your head up against his torso and close your eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"Hey, Yukio."

"Mm?"

"Have you been talking to Kise recently?"

He twitches slightly. "Yeah. He's doing better."

"Really? I'm glad." you answer truthfully.

"His mother had him go through an anger management course. I didn't talk to him while he was doing it, but now we're in contact again. He's back to his old self." he further explains.

"But he's still not coming back to school?" you ask.

"No. I think... the Tōō game really ruined basketball for him right now. Besides, we have no more competitions to play in as a team."

You nod in understanding.

"Do you still have feelings for Kise?" he asks.

You remain silent.

Kasamatsu starts to shift away from you when you grab his arm to prevent him from leaving.

"It's fine, Y/N. I get it. I said five minutes. I have to get back to studyi-"

You snatch your hand away from his arm, and instead you put it on the back of his neck. He watches in confusion.

With all the courage in the world you quickly lean forward and kiss him gently. Kasamatsu jolts in surprise, but upon feeling the soft and undeniably amazing feeling of your lips... he melts. His eyes flutter shut at the magic imploding between the two of you. He coils his arms around your waist and your arms tangle behind his head as the kiss deepens. You're intoxicating to him.

Kasamatsu wants to remain in this position with you until the world ends, but he suddenly remembers something.

He pulls back and scrambles away.

You pant, struggling for breath.

"Y-You were just dating my best friend. I don't think we should be doing this." his cheeks are red.

"But-"

"I should talk to him first. Before anything else happens."