Imayoshi Shoichi

IMAYOSHI X READER:
Nothing But Net
_______________________
A/N: Hot. Hot. Hot.
Steamy. Steamy. Steamy.

» » »

You are extraordinary in every single sport, it was a gift. You are known around the whole school as the sporty girl. The one who stands out from the rest in everything you do athletically. Not to mention you are undeniably beautiful. You are the girl who lights up a room as soon as you enter it and all eyes find themselves immediately on you.

Your stunning personality and amazing looks demand attention.

The only problem is that you have a weakness... One that nobody knew about.

You couldn't play basketball to save your life.

It's a similar sport to others which you have played and been good at, but there is just something about the game that you can't grasp, therefor you can't really play well. It frustrates you to no end and you finally decide to do something about the annoying weakness.

"Imayoshi?" You call out in a sweet voice.

"It's... Her." A boy in the hallway says to one of his friends. They both stare in awe as you glide majestically over to the boy with glasses.

"Hello!" You grin. Imayoshi stares you.

"Hi." He responds. You and Imayoshi weren't good friends, instead you were labelled as acquaintances who say hi in the hallways. You always had a thing for the cute basketball player, though.

"Are you free after school?" You question with a smile. He raises a suspicious eyebrow at your question.

"What do you want, Y/N?"

"Shoichi! I just wanna hang out! How dare you accuse me of wanting something. I don't want anything. Can't I simply hang out with my friend?" You place your hand over your heart and make a shocked facial expression. His face softens.

"I suppose." He says.

"Great! Meet me at the basketball courts on (Random Street) after school. I'm so excited for you to teach me how to play basketball!" You exclaim and skip off down the hallways.

Imayoshi's eye twitches as he watches your elegant figure disappear down the empty hall.

He couldn't complain, though. It gave him an excuse to spend time with you.

» » »

"OKAY! LET'S GO!" You dramatically yell and bounce the basketball on the ground. You accidentally bounce it too hard and it springs up and hits you in the face.

"AH!" You scream and hold your aching nose.

Imayoshi is immediately by your side.
"Are you okay?" He asks. You nod and move your nose around in an adorable way.

She looks so damn cute even though she just got smashed in the face by a basketball.

Imayoshi thinks. He straight away shakes his head to get rid of the strange thoughts he was having. What had gotten into him?

Imayoshi rubs soothing circles on your back for a moment.
"It's okay! I'm okay! Let's play ball!" You throw your hands in the air.

"You're hopeless." He sighs and drops his head slightly.

"You're so mean." You say and pout. Imayoshi looks worriedly at you, thinking he had really upset you.

"SIKE, BITCH!" You snatch the ball out of his hands and dribble it all the way to the net. You awkwardly jump off two feet with both of your hands on the bottom of the ball. You throw it in a strange way and it flies past the hoop, not even hitting the backboard.

You turn and look at Imayoshi sheepishly. "Oops,"

He shakes his head as you run to collect the ball. You bend forward and pick up the basketball from the floor. As you do this, Imayoshi gets a pretty clear view up your school skirt.

OH GOD

He thinks. Imayoshi slaps himself of the face in an attempt to get rid of his huge blush and he tries to compose himself as you come running back to him.

"How was that?" You ask.

"G-Great." He stutters. The picture was still in his mind and damn were you sexy.

"Really!?" You exclaim in surprise.

"Wait, what are we talking about?"

"My shot!"

"Oh, that was terrible." He says.

You frown.
"Are you sick, Shoichi? You look a little warm." You touch his forehead with the back on your hand.

"N-No I'm fine. Come on," Imayoshi takes the ball out of your hands and guides you back over to the hoop.

He positions you so that you're standing directly in front of him and he's very close behind you.

Imayoshi puts the ball in your hands and places his larger palms over yours as he shows you how to hold the ball. Imayoshi is taller than you so he could see everything he was doing over your shoulder or head.

"Balance. Gain your balance in both feet. Make sure they're both glued to the floor and have slightly forward the opposite foot from your dominant hand." He explains and holds his hands over yours.

"Keep your eyes on the edge of the hoop. This just makes the accuracy of your shot better." You nod.

Imayoshi puts his head on your shoulder and you blush slightly. The closeness was enough to make you all giddy inside.

"Your elbow is an important part of your shot." He shows. "And lastly, always follow through. After shooting keep your arm in the follow through position, okay?"

You and him shoot the ball and you weren't sure if it was because Imayoshi was holding it too, or if it was because all of his tips helped out, but the ball went right into the net.

"IMAYOSHI! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" You tackle him into a hug and he accepts it. His arms are tight around your waist and you have on a massive grin.

"Good. Now do it without me."

You stand in a balanced position with your leg slightly in front, you keep your eyes on the hoop, you maintain all of the things that Imayoshi demonstrated, you use your elbow and, of course, you follow through.

"Hell yeah. Nothing but net!" You fist pump the air and spin around to meet Imayoshi who was standing extremely close to you. Somehow you hadn't realised, so when you spun around you took a step forward and your lips connected.

Neither of you pulled away, instead you lean in even more, bringing your bodies closer together and he pulls you into him.

After a long time, you both move away for air. Smiles were present on both of your faces.

"I didn't know that you only kissed girls who are good at basketball." You joke.

"Nah, I only kiss girls who are named Y/N."