Kiyoshi Teppei

KIYOSHI X READER:
Fight For What You Love
_______________________

"Umm... Hi." You say to the tall and bruised boy on the bed in front of you.

"Hello."

"May I ask what happened?" You stare at his injured figure and rake your brain trying to think of ways this could have happened playing basketball not wrestling.

He hesitates. "The team we're against... They don't play very fair." He explains. You nod your head and sigh knowing there's nothing you can do. If he wanted the other team to be reported, you're sure he would have done so already by now.

"So, what's your name?" You ask to make conversation. This is a basic technique used to distract the patient from the incoming pain.

You take out bandages from a drawer and sit in a seat beside him.

"Kiyoshi Teppei. What's yours?" He looks up at you through a few brown strands of hair covering his eyes slightly.

"Y/N."

(A/N: btw that's your whole name. your name as in your whole name, im just too lazy to write f/n and l/n. so take it however you want. first name then last or family name then given name blah blah blah.)

"That's a pretty name." You blush lightly as he says this.

"Thank you." Your fingers graze around his arms and legs to find where the main cause of pain is and you apply light pressure.

"Ow." He winces as you touch his leg.

You touch it again to make sure and his face contorts in pain and agony.

"You're at your limit." You say quietly and he lets out a sigh.

"I can't stop now. I need to protect my team." He shakes his head. You bite down on your lip trying to think of a way to help ease the pain and allow him to continue playing without injuring himself beyond repair. "When you love something, you have to fight for it. You know?"

"Yeah... I understand." You reply with an understanding look.

"Your boyfriend?" He questions, his face contorting in curiosity and interest.

"I don't have a boyfriend." You flush red at the thought.

"Oh." He holds back a smile and you giggle at his facial expression as he attempts to hide his grin.

You shake your head as you tape up his knee after applying some medication.

"How does that feel?" You ask as you bend and straighten his leg.

"Better. Thank you." You smile and nod your head.

You raise your hand up to his bruised face and push a brown lock of hair away from his eyes. He looks up at you with an adorable and practically irresistible face. You stare into his eyes instead of the bruise which you should be examining.

You pull your hand away and turn around, heading to the freezer for an ice pack. You arrive back and put it on his head.

"It's cold." He comments.

"Hmm," You take it away and put a cloth around it, then place is back on his forehead.

"So, is there any particular reason you play basketball? For your girlfriend?" You ask.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He responds with a cheeky expression.

"Oh." You bite down on your lip again to suppress a smile. He notices this and his lips turn up into a massive grin.

You turn around to hide your blush and walk away to grab some more bandages.

A few minutes of comfortable silence pass.

"You're all good to go. Go and fight for what you love, okay? Just don't push yourself too hard." You say.

He nods his head and stands up.

"Thanks again. You're a miracle worker." He steps closer to you.

"I'm just doing my job." You smile.

"Do you think... We could hang out some time? I mean... You don't have to." He scratches his arm awkwardly.

"I'd love to."

"R-Really?"

"Of course. Actually, I'm about to swap shifts. Maybe I'll come watch you play." You say. His face instantly brightens and he nods his head.