Kasamatsu Yukio

KASAMATSU X READER:
The Feeling Is Mutual
_______________________

You stand in front of the full length mirror in nothing but a towel.

You smile as you remember what happened last night.
Is it possible that too much love can fill a room? Because if so, that is definitely what happened.

Both you and Kasamatsu held back your passion for each other until last night when both of you finally exploded and told your feelings to one another. One thing led to another and you ended up having sex.

Amazing sex.

You bite down on your lip and blush just thinking about the sexual experience that occurred just hours ago. You were up at two in the morning making love to each other, yet you aren't tired at all. It's currently six in the morning and you should start getting ready for school but instead you're standing in front of a mirror thinking about the most amazing night of your life.

You feel as though you have a certain magical glow to you.

Sex isn't always like this. When it's with someone who you care deeply about, it's completely different. A totally out of this world experience.

You grin widely as you notice Kasamatsu moving around in bed out of the corner of your eye.

You go on your tippy toes and sneak over to the bed quietly, then jump on top of him.

He has a fright but as soon as he sees it's you, he drops his head back against the pillow.

"Good morning." You say.

"I-I-Umm..." He stutters.

"I thought we were past the whole 'I can't talk to you' phase, baby." You stick your bottom lip out. "I mean... We did have sex last night... And this morning." You purr in his ear.

Kasamatsu immediately becomes flustered and nervous.

"Aww. You don't want to go again? Devastating. Maybe I'll go see if Kise-"

Kasamatsu grabs the sides of your face and pulls you down for a kiss. You melt at his touch.

"No." Is all he says as he kisses you more.

You press your forehead against his and your noses brush.

"So... Are we dating?" You question.

"Yeah. Wait no. I mean of course! Do you want to!? I want to."

You giggle and connect your lips with his.
"I want to."

"G-Good. Because I really like you." He says softly.

"The feeling is mutual."