Aomine Daiki

AOMINE X READER:
I'm Still Into You
_______________________

And after all this time,
I'm still into you.

Your laugh sounds through the hallways as your cheesy boyfriend carries you on his back to class. You rest your chin on his shoulder and giggle as people stare at you two.

I should be over all the butterflies,
but I'm into you.

He drops you to your feet in front of your classroom door.
"Bye, babe." He says with a lazy smile.

"Bye! Have a good rest of the day." You go up onto your tippy toes and give him a kiss. Even little things like that still manage to give you butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

"I love you." He says against your lips.

"I love you." You reply with a smile.

"E-Excuse me!" You hear a soft voice exclaim. You pull away from your boyfriend and Sakurai is standing there awkwardly trying to get into your class.

"A-Ah! I'm sorry Y/N-chan and Aomine-kun!" He fumbles around with the books in his hands.

"It's okay, Ryou. Go get me a seat next to you, okay?" He nods and rushes into the classroom.

"I'll see you later." Aomine shoves his hand into his pockets and walks away. You remain standing in the doorway of the classroom with an idiotic grin, just because of the little time you spent with your boyfriend.

» » »

And baby even on our worst night,
I'm into you.

"Stop calling, Aomine!" You yell into the phone.

"No. We need to talk." He simply states.

"Why!? Just so you can piss me off some more?" You say.

"No, because I'm not letting my girl go to sleep mad at me."

The statement somehow makes you melt.

You need to stand your ground, though.

"I don't want to talk to you right now, okay!? You forgot about another one of our dates. This isn't the first time! It's like you can't even be bothered to spend time with me anymore." You sigh.

"What? Y/N, I love you. Alright? You think I missed our date on purpose just to piss you off? I fell asleep and lost track of time, okay, babe? Next time I'll set an alarm, I swear. You mean more to me than anything else and if I could spend every second of everyday with you... I would. Please forgive me." His long speech comes to an end and you're a little teary eyed.

"I forgive you, Daiki." You say with relief that it was all a misunderstanding.

"Do you... Still love me?"

You can't believe he just asked that. This boy must truly be terrified of losing you if a small five minute argument like that scares him into thinking you would stop loving him.

Your heart breaks at his brokenness.

"Daiki, of course I still love you. Even on our worst nights, I still love you. I always will."

"Okay, good. Just checking." He mumbles. You smile. You can't see him but you know for a fact he's scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, and Ryou told me about you tripping over in front of the whole class after I left."

"DAMMIT, SAKURAI!"

» » »

Let em wonder how we got this far,
'coz I don't really need to wonder at all.
Yeah, after all this time...
I'm still into you.

"Woah, Aomine-kun is so hot! Why is he even dating her!? I've heard they've been together for so damn long, it's crazy! She's not even as pretty as me." You don't bother looking at the girl, instead you find yourself laughing. Not because her statement wasn't true. In fact, it probably was. The reason you're laughing is that no matter what she says, Aomine still chose you. Not her. He loves you. Not her.

"Y/N is smoking! Who's that guy she's with? I reckon I could snatch her." Aomine chuckles at their naive nature. Of course nobody could steal you away from him. Your heart belongs to that boy and its locked down. Nobody could possibly get to it.

"I love you, Daiki."

"I love you, Y/N."

I'm still into you,
I'm still into you,
I'm still... Into you.