Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)

L-O-V-E

Love...

What is it ?

A word, four letters, a verb, a noun...or whatever. Love is a real mystery. Or simply something that everybody has to live once in their life. Love means a lot of different things. There are several kind of love. The love you share with your family. The love you share with your close friends. The love you have for your country. The love you have for your culture. And the love you share with another person. (Maybe it exist another type, but that's the only ones that came in my mind.)

One special person can make your heart feels a lot of emotions. Anger, jealously, sadness, pain, hate and love...and many more. That special person can destroy as put happiness in your life, but at the end, you didn't meet this person for no reason. That person is a lesson among many others. The first time you saw this person, that doesn't happen as usual. Your heart beats faster, your hands are shaking and it's like the world had entered in another dimension. After this special meeting, your life is not the same anymore.

You want to be with that person every day. You want to be in contact with their body as much as you can. You want to see their face all day. You can only laugh with this person. You feel beautiful and exceptional with this person. You don't want to hurt them. You don't want the time to go fast when you are with them, because you want ya'll to be together forever. A lot is going on in your heart. You don't always understand why you're doing this or that, but you do it anyways. This special person has all of sudden this special power on your life.

Love can be so complicated sometimes. There is not always an explanation. You're ready to do somethings that you would never do before. Love gives wings. You think you can fly or move mountains. You think you can be able to do anything. There is this strange feeling in your heart...that you can't describe because it's so strong and so weird, but awesome at the same time. Love is incredible !

But what is true love ?

Is it when you love someone unconditionally ?

How can you love someone that much ?

It sounds impossible, but it does exist.

You want this person to be happy even if it means that you have to sacrifice everything. You don't want to lose this special person. You want to keep them in your life until the end. Until the end of your life and even more. You want to spend all the time with them. You want to marry this person. You want to have children with this person. You want to get old with this person. You want to be by their side all the time and for everything. Love is extraordinary !

Love, love, love...what did you do to me ? Why me ? I would like to understand what you really are.

I want to know why do I love this person so much and why I am fighting so hard for this...

......................................................................................

Let me know what you think 😃

What do you think about love ?

A/N: So, this is a story with August Alsina as one of the two main characters and I hope you'll enjoy it. The first chapter will be update soon, but for now is all I give you and it's totally normal if it is short.

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES !