FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

"Crystal still didn't call or something ? " My mother asked me while cooking breakfast.

I shook my head, "Mum, I told her the day before yesterday, I'm going to give her some time and wait." I answered setting the table.

"I don't understand why she reacted like it though. She's your friend -no what I am saying- your BEST friend ! And when you need her support, she decides to leave and make the situation worse for you. Anyways, I always preferred Logan." She said with her hand on her hip.

After I told Logan and Crystal about everything that happened in New York, she told me what she had to say and then left. She didn't even let me say bye to Logan and I hadn't the time to ask her number. Since then I was waiting for her to call me to apologize and so we could talk about it. But as August told me through our text messages conversation, she surely needed time to accept that I went through this hard situation. I kinda understood why she was feeling this way, but if I was her I would've tried to be there for me.

I really didn't want her to be mad at me though, "Mum, stop. She'll call."

She smacked her lips, "She better buys you flowers and all that shit and if no, you don't forgive her." She said seriously.

I laughed, "You're always dramatic when there is no need to be."

She fanned me off, "Whatever. Are you excited to go back to August's and leave your mother ? " She asked making the last pancake.

I shrugged and then sighed, "Mum, is it normal if I missed him like it's been a couple of months that I didn't see him ? Is it wrong if I'm feeling like that ? " This, started yesterday night when I was trying to sleep. I was doing good at my mom's until he decided to message me. When I saw the first text, my heart jumped in my chest and I was suddenly feeling happy as I had won the lottery. And the sadness that had been caused because of what happened with Crystal, immediately went away.

I had to admit that Dr.Stevens was right, I was hiding my emotions. I finally realized that what this bastard did to me affected me really badly. As much physically as emotionally. I was scared to have to confront myself and what I was feeling. That's why I couldn't tell August if I still loved him or not. I didn't want to feel anything. I cried enough and I was tired to feel hurt, angry and gloomy and more at the same time. I was about to be depressed and maybe never going to get out of it. I couldn't let that happen to me, so I was acting like a robot during these past days.

She frowned, "No, honey. I mean, you love him, so that's normal if you feel this way." She answered looking at me. I stayed quiet replaying what she just said in my mind, "You love him, right ? "

I didn't open my mouth, "Well, I think you had never stopped loving him and him never stopped loving you. That's the reason why you went and jumped in another relationship that fast and then left to go to New York. You wanted to ruin away from him, but honey he got and still has your heart on lock. I think all that happened during these past three years, happened for a reason. It was to...test your and August relationship. It was to test your love and to get you closer and stronger also." She said causing me to think more.