FFL: Chapter Twenty-One

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

I couldn't believe it. I was pissed off and really wanted to kill this nigga Jill. Why did he come for ? If it wasn't for him, I still would've been with Kim playing videogames peacefully.

And plus, I had to go to the studio today. My team was going to be mad at me for that. Since what happened in New York, I couldn't miss another work day.

I wiped my face frustrated. I needed to get out of here as soon as possible. I looked around searching for the cop who arrested us, but he was nowhere to be found. It seemed like he had suddenly disappeared in the nature.

When I thought that it was over for me, I saw someone that put a smile on my face. I knew I was going to be out of trouble real quick.

Jeffrey shook his head and walked towards me. I was sat on a chair with my hands cuffed.

"What are you doing here ? " He asked frowning.

I chuckled, "I could ask ya the same question. Are ya not supposed to be in NY ? "

"My grandma lived in ATL and she wanted me to come since the last month. And my cousin working here. Now, tell me why you are in a police station again. What did you do this time ? "

I shrugged like it was nothing, "Just got in a fight with this idiot." I showed Jill with my head who was two chairs away from me.

He looked at me with angry eyes, "I really don't know why she is with you." He said in disgust.

I rolled my eyes, "That's the thing, nigga. We're not even together. But, she does have feelings for me and I'm trying to conquer her heart again, but with ya in the way, it's not that easy." He smiled like he had won something, "Calm down, ya're not a threat if that's what ya think. Ya're more like a mosquito that's bothering everybody. She doesn't want ya. Leave her alone ! "

"She doesn't know what she wants right now, she's confused."

I sighed getting irritated with this nigga, "Yeah, she's confused, but for another reason. Man, just give up, ya have no chance with her." I said trying to make him understand he meant nothing to Kim.

He looked down at his feet sadly, "It's not fair. I could give her much more than you. I love her since the first day I saw her."

Jeffrey and I shared a look, "But, ya didn't see her since fourteen years. These feelings never went away ? " I asked curiously.

He shook his head, "Well, I thought for a moment, but when I saw her..."

I felt bad for him suddenly, "Ya need to let these feelings go. I'm sure there is someone for ya out there." I said trying to reassure him.

"I hope..." He mumbled and a little tear fell from his right eye.

Jeffrey cleared his throat to break the awkward moment, "Uh...Imma go talk with my cousin and you'll be out in a few minutes." He said before to walk away.