FFL: Chapter Five

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

[ 3 YEARS LATER ]

He's going to come back and I still didn't cook the diner. I know he's going to be angry. And he's gonna show me this clearly. I'm scared now. What can I do ? Why am I still in this situation ? Why did I not break up with him yet ? Why ? God, please, tell me why ? 

I should've left when it was the good time, but now it's too late. Too late to save my life. I'm going to be strong again and to take the hits, dreaming about better things... like my past. I was so happy. But all of this ended in a snap. I didn't really understand at first, I still didn't get it. How can you go from happiness to hell that quickly ? I will never get out of here. I will never find someone who will truly loves me for me. I will never have kids. I will never get married. Everything is ruined just by one mistake. The worst I had ever made of my life and I'll regret it for the longest. 

I heard him entered the condo. He got his shoes off and made his way in the living room where I was, still on the floor with dry blood around me. My blood. My pain. Simply his scent made me want to kill myself. He grabbed my hair savagely and then punched me several times in the face.

My pretty face. I was beautiful....once upon a time. It's been one entire year that I didn't look myself in the mirror. I'm too afraid to look at what he did to me. Will I recognize me ?

After the punches, he was kicking me in the stomach with his big feet. I closed my eyes trying to think about something else.

My parents. I'm missing them like crazy. I didn't see them since one year. He doesn't want me to be in contact with others persons. Why ? I don't know, but it's his rules and if I don't respect them, I will be punished like right now. As he loves saying it, he's the man and I'm the woman, so I have to do whatever he wants.

I tried to fight back. Too many times, if you want my opinion, but it was never enough. He was too strong. The winner and I'm the loser. I have to be quiet and take all in. I can cry, but the tears stopped falling at a moment. It was unnecessary and it wasn't them that were going to get me out of this situation.

After my stomach, he started to rip my clothes off. Nothing new. He had already done this before. The first time was the worst.

Unforgettable. I will never forget this day. It was the night and I fell asleep. I was sleeping peacefully when he came back from a party with his friends. He was drunk and had smoked a little too. He woke me up by storming in the room. He couldn't even stand up by himself. He jumped on the bed next to me talking about things I couldn't understand since he was not really able to speak correctly. He told me that he wants to cuddle, but I was too tired and it was the third night in one week that he had came back drunk. I said no and he got him mad. In less than one minute, he turned into a monster. I didn't have the time to realize what was happening to me that I was not wearing my pajama anymore. I was naked and frightened. He slapped me across the face, then started kissing my body. I fought again and over again, but he just didn't want to let me go. I screamed hoping that someone was going to come to help me. He told me to shut up, but I didn't listen and continued to try to save my life. I was crying hysterically wondering why it was happening to me. I was wondering what I had done to suffer like that. This night, my so called boyfriend raped me three times and had never apologized or felt ashamed. It was normal to him.

Since this day, I hate him from the bottom of my heart. 

Two hours had passed by and he had finished his torture. As usual, I felt empty. I wished the death had taken me already, but no. I was still there...with him. 

"Clean the mess and cook me something, I'm hungry ! " He barked before to go in the bathroom. I heard the shower and stood up from the carpet. My body was sore. I was in big pain. I picked my clothes and went in the room. I wrapped my robe around me and went back in the living room to clean the blood. After one hour it was finally gone. Well, there was still little marks, but I couldn't make them disappear. My body was still hurting, but I couldn't complain or I was going to be beaten again. 

"You know what, you ain't doing shit so I'mma go to Burger King. I'll be back in thirty minutes. You better not try to go outside. Do you want something ? " He asked with a calm tone of voice. He didn't even have to raise his voice to scare me. 

I shook my head and walked back in the room. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I missed August, was the thought that came in my mind. Why can I not be happy ? Why life is doing this to me ? Is it a lesson ? What kind of lesson is that ?! 

I sighed and finally let the tears fall. It't been months since the last time. It's not even human to be that sad, right ? I was feeling like I was not alive anymore.

I stayed in this position until he came back with his food. He didn't check on me to make sure that I was good. I was not surprised though. I could hear him yell at the TV while he was watching a basketball game. I was preparing myself to get another beating, if his team didn't win. Fortunately, they began to mark points and they won. I opened my eyes. The ceiling had became interesting in moments like these. I stared at it during a couple of minutes before to get up. I made my way outside the room. Now, he was taking a nap on the couch. I threw the bottles of bear in the trash and went to take a shower. It took me two hours and forty minutes because I couldn't move my body as fast as I wanted it. I took some aspirin for the pain and went to sleep.

Love is gone.....

_____________________

Let me know what you think.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.