FFL: Chapter Two

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

[ A Few Hours Later ]

Kim was just too much. She was always overreacting. She was getting angry for petty shit. Seriously, that's what is a relationship ? I was not thinking about that when we got together. She was so nice and so sweet. Different. Unique. Amazing. But these last few weeks, she was...not the person I fell for. She was acting like a bitch with her sudden attitude. Always asking questions.

Where were you at ? What  were you doing ? Why are you happy for ? Who is this girl ? Are you cheating on me ? Why do you not want to spend time with me ? Do you love me ?

And I was always like.

Fucking somewhere. Minding my business. Is there a law where it's written that I can't be fucking happy ? Which girl ? NO ! Because you are fucking annoying ! Leave me the hell alone ! 

I was not cheating on her and I would never do that to her. Hurt Kim was something I would like prevent. And what did she expect by dating me ? I was a new singer in this big industry. I got my first album out recently, so I had to do a lot to promote and stay on the top. I would've liked to spend all my time with Kim, but I couldn't and mainly not right now. Everybody wanted to interview me and my fans wanted concerts to be able to see me. I had priorities. Kim was one of course, but less important than my career at this moment, I was not even gonna lie. Anyways, I did tell her that I was not ready for the relationship thing, but she wanted to try. I liked her and I didn't want to lose her, so we started dating. Was it a mistake ? I didn't know. I just knew it was not the perfect time to begin something serious. But still we tried it.

But maybe, I should've done some effort. To be honest, I had not been the best of boyfriend. I totally and miserably failed in my role. For my defense, it was the first time that I was dating someone seriously. Usually, it would've been already over or I would've cheated because I wouldn't care. 

Anyways, Kim deserved a better man in her life. I was not the one for her. I would've liked, but it was just not the case. I will miss her though. So much. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her face, her body, her hair, her personnality. Everything. I think that I kind of started to love her though. I wasn't sure about that though. How do you know when you're in love with someone ? 

Is it when the person is always in your mind ? Whatever I was doing, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Is it when the person make you feel better every time you see her ? Every time I saw her smile, I immediately felt happier. Is it when you get jealous -like extremely jealous- when someone dares to look, touch or try to flirt with her ? Every time a nigga was coming near Kim and trying something to seduce her, I was always getting crazily jealous. I could kill one of these guys for real. Is it when you're ready to do anything for this person ? To be honest, I could sacrifice my happiness, my life if it could save Kim or if it was simply the best thing to do for her. I believe I'm in love.

Wow !

Never in my life I thought that it would happen. Never. So, if I loved her, I should show her. I should fight for her, for our love. I knew she loved me, no doubt about it. She told me that one day and the only thing I said was ”coo”. I could be so stupid sometimes it's crazy. With my stupidity, I could lose her and for good. I couldn't let this happen. Why was it only right now that I was realizing that ? I'm an idiot.