FFL: Chapter Nineteen

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

What the fuck man ?!

Did I really see this or was I hallucinating ? This nigga was about to lose his life if he thought this was just gonna happen in my fucking house.

I waited for Kim to close the front door before to explode, "WHAT WAS THAT ? " I asked yelling.

She startled covering her chest with her hands, "What's your problem ? Why are you yelling at me ? Are you crazy ? " She questioned looking at me.

I shook my head then wiped my face frustrated. The rage was boiling and ready to destroy everything around me. Is she kidding me ?

"I saw everything ! I saw y'all kissing ! I thought ya were confused and shit ! "

"First of all, what I'm doing in my life is none of your business. You're not my daddy, you can't tell me what I have or not to do. And secondly, I had never kissed him, HE did it. Maybe you need to wear glasses all the time."

I groaned irritated, "First of all, it's my fucking house ! " I said in the same tone of voice and still getting angry, "You disrespected me ! " I added furiously.

"Well, sorry ! Anyways, why were you stalking me ? "

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't ! I was trying to take my nap, but I couldn't fall asleep because I didn't want us to be mad at each other and when I went in your room ya weren't there. So I was wondering where ya were and then I had to see that atrocity ! " I was truly disgusted. It's MY lips not his !

She sighed, "You know what, I'm just going in the guest room and I'm gonna let you calm down before to continue this conversation, that is really stupid by the way."

"No, it isn't stupid ! And ya know this ! Ya know how I am feeling and ya go and do this ! Now, answer so I know wassup, do you still love me ? " I asked seriously. Maybe I was hoping for nothing, I had to know. Maybe I simply had to move on.

"Not again, please Aug stop."

I shook my head, "Not, I won't ! I want to know NOW ! "

She started to walk away, but I stopped her. She folded her arms and rolled her eyes, "I already told you. I can't really answer to you right now. Give me some time."

"For what ? To kiss another nigga ?! "

"No ! I didn't want him to kiss me. Now, can you calm down and leave me alone please ? I'm tired."

I sighed irritated, "Ya know what, I'm gone." I went in my bedroom, put my shoes on, took my keys, put a SnapBack on my head and left the house to get some air.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞