FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]

<3 ∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

First question that came in my mind was : ”What is he doing here ?” I didn't see that coming. Kim said that he was working, but he was here. As soon as I saw him, the anger inside me immediately took control of my body. I wanted to kill that n*gga just right there, but I didn't want Kim to see me doing that. She had already been through a lot lately and she didn't need something like that in addition.

Here he was standing with a big smirk on his face. I didn't like it. And plus he seemed to be drunk. He was disgusting me, I wanted to threw on his face and to threw him in the trash. I wanted to spite on his face. Man, it wasn't even the anger, but the hate that was dominating. I hated him for everything he'd done to my Kim. He didn't treat her well and destroyed her in a way I really didn't appreciate to know about. He dared to touch her and to hurt her. He dared to make her cry and to make blood run out her body. He caused her a lot of pain, so he wasn't going to get out of here alive.

“She's my woman, so get the f*ck out of here and never come back. And you b*tch, I'm gonna deal with you. You should've not ran away.”

I didn't even re-considerate the thing, I just jumped on him and started blowing punches on his face. I told him not to call her out of her name and to respect her, but he didn't listen, so that's what he got, “AUGUST ! STOP ! “ Kim yelled trying to get me off him. She grabbed my arm what stopped me immediately. I didn't want to hurt her.

“Let's go.” She said looking at me with fear in her eyes. I was frustrated and needed to release that by killing him, but she really wanted to go, “Are you sure ? After everything he did, you don't want to-”

“NO ! It won't delete the past. And we wouldn't be better than him by doing the same bad things. We're not like him.” She answered cutting me off. I groaned aggravated, but I knew she was right. And by thinking about it, I was not going to go in jail because of his ass. He didn't deserve it. And he'll win by the way.

The better revenge was to take Kim and to give her a better life and mainly love, what he didn't do. At all. I knew I should've stopped her from leaving me. I should've kept her in my life. We lost three entire years and we'll never take them back. But, God decided to reunite us again and I took this as a sign sent by him to make us understand that we're meant to be together. This was my, OUR second chance and I wasn't going to let that go. No !

“Okay. Let's go. He will never hurt you again, that's a promise I'm gonna keep. I promise you.” She smiled and kissed my cheek. I wish it was my lips !

“Thanks, August. Thanks for everything. You really don't have to do that.”

Suddenly her face expression changed from normal to scared. Her eyes opened wide and she pointed behind me, but before I could turn around and see what it was, I felt something hitting the back of my head. Everything around me started becoming dark and soon I was on the floor unconscious. The last thing I saw was Kim running at the other end of the apartment. What happened ?

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I opened my eyes to be face in face with my brother. What the hell ? It can't be possible ! No ! Am I dead ? When did I die ? Is it true ? No ! I repeat, it can't be possible. Why is he here ? No that I was not happy to see my big brother, but...he had died and now he is resting in Heaven. If I can see him, that means that I am in Heaven too. Right ? I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was unbelievable. Incredible ! It was...so strange. But at the same time, it was so dope. I could see my brother ! My big brother. Suddenly, I was excited. I wanted to speak to him. I wanted to know how he was doing and who he had met already. Maybe Tupac ?