FFL: Chapter Fifty

∞<3∞ Author's POV ∞<3∞

[ One Year And Two Months Later ]

Atlanta, September 2nd.

Today was the day. Today, August and Kim were finally going to get married. It was a beautiful day. Even if summertime was done for the students, the weather was still warm. The plants were green, the sun was lighting the city, the sky was blue, the birds were singing and everybody was in a good mood.

Well, except two or three persons.

"Mum, call her again, please ! I can't believe she dares to do this today ! I'm getting married in less than five hours ! My makeup and hair are still not done. My manicure and pedicure neither ! I have nothing ! Where is that wedding planner and all these people at ?! " No, Kim hadn't became one of these bridezillas, but today none of what was planned was going as it should.

Actually, the future bride and her bridesmaids as well as the future groom and his groomsmen were in a little house near the place where the reception was going to unfold, but they weren't in the same side of the house. The future newlyweds couldn't see each other according to the tradition. The men were getting ready peacefully, but there was a big problem on the bride side as you could see. The wedding planner, the makeup artists, the hairdressers and the stylists were still not there. So none of the women was dressed or simply ready to go to the wedding. It was stressing Kim so much, she was slowly starting going crazy. 

Pearl -Kim's mother- stood up from the couch and walked towards her daughter, who was sat at the dressing table staring at herself in the mirror. She wrapped her arms around her little girl, who was a woman now and hugged her tightly to reassure her. She wanted Kim to relax and enjoy her special day, "They are all on their way. There is traffic." 

Kim sighed rolling her eyes, "Really ? There really had to be traffic today ?! Urg ! " 

Pearl chuckled looking at her only child lovely. She was a proud mother, "Baby, don't worry. Everything is going to be alright. Look, it's a beautiful day, we're all here to celebrate you and Aug's love and...the most important, you're getting married to the love of your life." She told her smiling. 

Kim beamed thinking about what her mother just said, "You're right. I need to relax." She agreed nodding her head. 

"And you need some champagne in your system too, darling." Tyara said handing each one a glass. 

Sheila got up and raised her glass. Everybody did the same, "To Kimberly and August ! " She cheered happily.

"To Kimberly and August ! " They repeated and then drank. It was relaxing Kim a bit, but she couldn't help and check out her watch to see how long she had before to go to the Church. And she was wondering how it was going for the men also. 

"Daddy, where mummy ? "