FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

She was gorgeous ! Beautiful ! Wonderful ! I had missed her so much ! I'm not going to lie, it was really hard for me not to go to her mom's and kidnapped her to be with her. I missed not seeing her face all day, hear her voice, laugh with her, talk with her. Each day I was regretting to have listened to Trav about that break thing. But it was for the best, right ? I was hoping it did work and gave her time to get her thoughts together. But if she needed more time for herself, I was willing to give it to her. I didn't want to rush her, like I had kinda been doing since we met in New York. 

I snapped my fingers to get her out of her trance. She shook her head and then looked at me with her mouth opened like she wanted to talk, but couldn't say a word. I was starting to worry, "Uh...Are ya okay ? " 

"Uh...Hey ! " 

I chuckled, "Hey. How are ya ? " 

"Uh...I...I'm...fine. And you ? " She asked back smiling a bit. 

I shrugged, "It could be worse." I answered nonchalantly.

She frowned a bit, "Why ? What happened ? It's Jill ? " That Jill was frustrating me to the fullest. I wished we had already caught him.

I shook my head, "No. Nobody cares bout this nigga. I said that...because...Uh...I...missed ya...alot actually. It was not really easy here without ya."

She instantly looked down at her feet, playing with her fingers. I sighed and lifted her chin for her to make eye contact with me, "I'm sorry. Ion want ya to feel uncomfortable. I-"

"No, you don't have to apologize. I...I missed you too. I didn't really want to go, but I had to. I...I...I wish I could go back in the past, delete these last three years and had never left you." She said cutting me off.

"I wish I had done something for ya to not leave me. I wish I was a better boyfriend too, but...all of this is in the past now and we...we have to move forwards and do our best to build a better future. I want ya to be happy, Kim."

She smiled, "I want you to be happy also."

"Then get back together ! " I turned around to see Ty coming behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "Go mind your own business." I told her folding my arms.

She smirked, "But this is my business, big head." She said placing herself between us and putting an arm on our shoulder.

"No it's not, Godzilla." I insisted calling her by the nickname Trav gave her. She was in her third semester of her pregnancy and could act crazy sometimes.

She gasped, "Oh that mutha fucka is in trouble. Travis ! " And she left as fast as she came causing Kim and I to chuckle.

"Kim, is that ya ? " This voice sounded familiar and then I saw my mother coming towards us. It's been one entire month that I didn't talk or see Kim and it seemed like nobody wanted me to have some alone time with her.