FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

"Last time I am partying like that, I promise this to myself." Trav said with his eyes closed and trying to sit up. 

Last night was one of the craziest day I lived for so long. I did house parties before, but it was nothing like this one. Maybe because this time I was with Kim and she kept twerking on my dick all night. I didn't know she had it in her or just didn't remember. Her dancing on me was turning me on, she was tempting me, but I had to control myself or I was going to jump on her and show her what she was doing to me. And plus I was slightly drunk, so it was really hard, but I held myself. Once again I was proud of myself. 

"Yes, it was the last time since we're gonna have a baby ! " Tyara said raising her voice on purpose. Her being pregnant couldn't enjoy the party like everybody else. I knew she stayed like for two hours and then she went to bed. I didn't know how she has been able to sleep with all the noise, but she did it. 

"Can ya lower your voice please ? Like damn ! " I complained feeling the headache coming back. 

"Damn, shut all your mouth ! Ouch.." Jeffrey said and laid back on my carpet. I didn't know who spent the night or who left, since I was so busy having fun with Kim. For once she was enjoying her time and was smiling. I was happy to not have seen her cry. She needed this birthday party. 

I groaned sitting down on the couch pushing Travis on the floor by the same occasion, "Are ya fucking serious ?! " He flipped me off the bird and I chuckled.

"Your lazy asses better get up now and help me to clean that house." Ty ordered, but nobody moved. She sighed and walked away, then came back with a whistle in her hand.

"Oh hell no..." I mumbled covering my ears even if I knew it was unnecessary.

She smiled and blew in it. That, woke up all the people that were in the living room, "Get up. NOW ! " And she blew in it a second time, startling us again.

"Damn, we got it ! Damn, Trav get your woman !  Damn ! " Crystal said angrily. Her hair was everywhere, she looked like a crazy female.

"I give yall ten more minutes.." Ty warned leaving us.

We all groaned and did as she said. The fact that she was pregnant and authoritarian gave her a lot of power, nobody could protest. As we were all about to make our way in the kitchen, Jeffrey placed in front of the group and stopped us, "What ? " I asked annoyed.

He looked at me like I said something that was making non-sense, "Aug, you're a rich nigga now. Right ? " 

I shrugged, "I don't consider myself like it." 

"But YOU ARE ! " One of our old friends Terry said in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways. Where are we going with all that ? "

Jeff smiled, "You can call someone to clean all that mess. Like people went in every room and this house is big and I don't feel like cleaning and I'm sure nobody does." He said causing the group to nod in agreement, except me.