FFL: Chapter Four

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

Tonight my woman is amazing. She looks flawless. Beautiful. I can't believe she's mine. How a lucky man I am. I finally realized it. Better later than never. How could I treat her like I did. She didn't deserve it, at all. She takes care of me. She shows me her love all the time and instead of returning her lovely gestures, I do all the contrary. Tonight is definitely gonna be our night. She will remember it for the rest of her life. I'll make sure of it. I think this date it's the perfect time to tell her how I feel. Yes, I will tell her that I love her and that she's the one who stole my heart. 

After forty-five minutes, we finally arrived in front of the restaurant. Five stars, just for my baby. She should have everything she wants and the best. I stopped the engine and got out the car then went to open her the door. I took her hand and helped her. I threw the keys to the valet and we entered in the restaurant. The inside was as beautiful as the outside. It was luxurious and everything seemed expensive, but all of this was for Kim and plus money was not a problem for me. I would've bought her the moon. 

The lady at the reception asked us if we had a reservation and I answered yes giving her my name. She checked her list and called one of the waiter, who was a waitress. Long black hair, curves, pretty smile and face. In short, problems. I looked at Kim who was eyeing the waitress up and down. 

She led us towards our table and gave us the menu. Kim was still staring at her. I was scared that she was all of sudden going to hit that girl for staring at me with insistence. Did that waitress not see that I was with someone ?  

"Good evening. My name is Fanny and I will be your waitress for the night. Do you want a drink, appetizer ? Or I can come back later when you'll have done your choice ? " She asked smiling. Why had she her eyes on me like that ? 

As I was about to answer, Kim spoke first. "Come back later. Thank you Fonny." She said calling her not by her name on purpose.

"Okay and it's Fanny."

I sighed in relief when she left. That was going to be more difficult than what I thought.

"Why were you checking her out ? I, made myself look beautiful for you and you're looking at another girl ? Really, August ? " She whispered loudly. I knew she would be yelling at me if we were not in public.

"What ? I was not. Kim, please don't start with that sh*t. We were agree to have a good night, didn't we ? " She folded her arms and didn't answer.

"Really ? C'mon, stop that. Why are you acting so childishly ? How do you want for our couple to work with that stupid attitude ?! " I was getting frustrated. 

"You know what, I'm done." She stood from her chair and got out the restaurant. I couldn't believe that sh*t. Did she left me here alone ? And, did she break up with me ? Hell no ! I couldn't let her run away from me, so I put my ego to the side and ran after her. As I was making my way out, Fanny came towards me.

"But, where are you going ? " She asked frowning.

"Uh, we're no eating here anymore, sorry. Have a nice evening." I said politely.

"Wait, here." She handed me a piece of paper. "I can pleasure you better than her." She winked and went back to her work. I rolled my eyes and threw her number away. The night was already f*cked up, I didn't need that. 

I got out the restaurant and Kim was not there. I asked the valet if he had seen her and he told me that she was waiting for me towards my car. I thanked him and then asked him where it was and he told me. There she was leaning against my car crying silently. A few tears were falling from both of her eyes. What did I do wrong ? Even when I try to do my best, I do it not as I should do it. I walked towards her with my hands shoved in my pockets. I didn't know what to say.

"You said...you said it was going to be different, but the last time that's how it started. You were flirting with the waitress during the entire date. I didn't know why I was even still there. You just don't care about me. I'm so stupid. I should've listened to Crystal and Logan. They were right. I...I simply wanted to be happy with the man I love, but it seems like...you don't want the same thing as me. Maybe, we should stop there. Maybe, we are n--" She was talking too much and saying all lot of bullsh*t. Stop there ? No. Hell to the no ! Not when I finally was going to tell her all I had on the heart.

I grabbed the back of her neck softly and brought her face closer to mine.I leaned in and kissed her luscious lips that were calling my name since the beginning of this date. She tried to resist at first, but I didn't let her go. That was not finish. This was not the end between her and I.

I bit her bottom lip gently and licked it. Then I entered my tongue in her mouth joining hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. Our tongues were dancing together and her as I was enjoying our make out session. I pulled away, but she brought me back. I smiled and kissed her again. 

"I love you Kim." I confessed making eye contact with her. I could tell that she was surprised to hear me saying that. 

"Wh-what...What you said ? " She asked practically too shocked to speak.

"I, August Alsina, love you, Kim Johansson. And I don't want to lose you." I said honestly.

Suddenly a big smile appeared on her precious face. "You...you 're really sincere ? " Why did she not want to believe me ? Damn !

I nodded my head and she jumped on me hugging me tightly. "I love you too."

"I know. Thanks for loving me after everything I put you through, I'm sorry. From now, I will treat you like a queen." I whispered in her ear. 

She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"And I'm sorry for having acted like that. That's just...I don't support when one of these b*tches look at you. You're mine." 

"And you're mine." 

Love is honesty...

___________________________

Let me know what you think.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.