FFL: Chapter Six

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

Flashback:

<< I went in our room to see if Kim was there and what I saw was not what I was expecting. She was packing her things agitating all around our bedroom. I heard her sniff, so I immediately wanted to know why she was crying for. I entered and closed the door behind me.

I walked towards her, "What are you doing ? " I asked making her jump. She turned around and shook her head.

"I..I'm packing my stuff. Can you not see it ? " The f*ck !

"And can I know why are you doing it ? " I continued to ask, but she didn't answer this time. What was going on ? 

"Kim ! Why are you f*cking packing ? What's wrong ? " I questioned raising my voice. 

"Kim, talk to me ! " I insisted turning her around to face me.

"I AM LEAVING ! I'M LEAVING YOU ! " She yelled at me. I was surprised. What the hell ? 

"Why ? "

"Because...Because..I can't anymore. I'm sorry August, but...I need to go." She finally responded.

The fear instantly got the best of me. Why ? What happened ? My heart had definitely sped up. I thought that everything was good between us, but I thought wrong. I tried to do my best for this relationship to go well, but it seemed like no since she was leaving me. And it sounded like it was for good.

"But...But you can't do that. And where are you going ? " I had so much questions running in my mind. It was crazy, I had to ask her about everything.

"Don't worry, I called my mother and she said that I can stay with her." Was the only thing she said before to start making her way to the door with her two luggage in her hands. 

"How can you do that to me ? We love each other, right ? "

She was silent, "We love each other, RIGHT ?? " I was getting frustrated with the situation. Why was she not talking to me ? 

"I...I'm sorry, August. I love you and I know that you love me too, but it's not enough for it to work." She explained with tears falling on her cheeks. 

"But...." I didn't know what to say suddenly. >>

:End of Flashback

"Yo, Alsina ! " I got out my thoughts and blinded three times before to look behind me, "Yes ? Do you need something ? "

"We're going to start. Are you ready ? " I nodded my head and stood up from the chair. I adjusted my clothes and followed Xavier through backstage.