FFL: Chapter Twenty

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I was glad to have ease the tension with Aug. I already had a lot to deal with, I really didn't need to fight with him.

"Stop cheating ! "

"What ? I'm not ! Not my fault if ya're a loser."

"Aug, seriously, stay on your side ! And stop putting these bananas in front of my car ! "

"In case ya didn't know, that's the rules. I'm the champion ! " He yelled and started jumping on the couch singing, "Aug, it's the best ! Who ? August ! August ! Yeah ! Viva AAA ! "

I shook my head and threw the joystick next to me. It was the tenth time we were playing Mario Kart and I only won once.

"Do ya wanna play again ? " He asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Hell no ! Never again ! " I answered then took a Cheetos.

"What ? Ya're scared ? " He teased chuckling.

"No. Anyways, this game is stupid. Let's play 2K." I suggested hoping I was going to whoop his ass.

He started laughing, "Or ya can stop the massacre right now."

I smacked my teeth, "What ? You're scared ? " I asked mimicking him.

"Nah ! I was just looking out for ya, but seems like ya want your fine ass to be whooped."

As I was about to say something else, the doorbell rang. We looked at each other wondering who it was.

"Were you expecting someone ? " I asked Aug and he shook his head.

He shrugged and went to answer the door.

Suddenly I heard him slam it hard and he came back in the living room as fast as he left. It only passed like one minute.

I frowned, "Who was it ? "

He plopped on the couch next to me, "No-damn-body." He answered dryly. He seemed angry. Not even five minutes ago he was smiling and joking with me. What happened ?

As I was about to question him more, my phone vibrated on the coffee table. I took it and noticed that I had received a text message. I slid my thumb on the screen and read it.

Jill: 'I want to see you. We need to talk ! '

I sighed loudly. I didn't want to have any kind of conversation with him. I still couldn't believe that he kissed me. We just reconnected and he was already touching me inappropriately. He changed so much since I had known him and I didn't like the little change I had seen until now.