FFL: Chapter Nine

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I was staring at the ceiling as August was still sleeping with his arms still around me. I couldn't go back to dreamland, so I was just laying there with my ex. It was weird, but at the same time comfortable to be in his arms. I felt safe and didn't want him to move. Actually, I wanted to stay like that forever. but I knew that at a certain time, we were going to get up.

It seemed like August was feeling the same since he had a tight grip on me. His body was so close to mine. He had his face buried in my neck, so I could feel his breath on it. I still couldn't believe what had happened until now. The last day I was living with a crazy man who was ready to kill me at any time and then boom I bumped into my ex-boyfriend and I decided to let him help me. But it is really good luck or just the past that finally decided to come back right in my face ?

I shook my head and sighed. Then I started thinking about my story with August. The day I left was the first thing that came in my mind. Was I right to do this ? After all, I was not happy and needed some time for myself. I needed to reconsider my relationship with August. Of course, I loved him. More than I could ever explain it. My feelings for him were so strong. The leaving was really hard to do. I hesitated during one entire year before to do this. I was so in love and I wanted so badly to make it work, but one day, I was just tired and I left.

August was not the worst boyfriend, but he wasn't the best either. He tried to make some efforts for a moment, but then it came back to what it was. He was always out, working as he was saying. And little by little we were getting away. We were not spending time together. I don't know what really happened, but all became so....bored. And when he was coming back home, he was too tired to do something with me. I knew his career was and is important, but did he really have to place me as the second priority all the time ? Maybe, I sound like a little spoiled brat, but why having a boyfriend if it's to be always alone ? And there was the craziness with his fans too. I could've dealt with it if his behavior was not making me so insecure. I thought so many times that he was cheating on me and he was always saying no, but really never proved it with his actions.

Do I still love him ?

"Good morning beautiful." I heard what caused me to interrupt my thoughts. I turned my face to look at him. Our eyes locked immediately and we stared into them for a moment. I began to bite on my lips nervously. What is he doing to me ? I could feel my body getting warmer.

"AUGUST ALSINA ! YOU BETTER BE READY IN ONE HOUR ! " Then the door slammed loudly. All of this noise made me jump in fear as if I was caught doing something bad.

"Uh...You have to get ready or you'll miss the interview again. And good morning." I said looking at him. He was shirtless and I still wanted to kiss his tattoos.

"Like what you're seeing ? " He asked smirking. I blushed and hid my face with a pillow, "You're cute when you're blushing." He complimented me smiling. I hid my face more behind the pillow. Why am I reacting like that ?

He chuckled, "Well, Imma go in the bathroom to get ready. There is another one if you need to use the toilet or want to take a shower now. But I don't mind if you want to join." Once he realized what he said, he smacked his forehead with his hand, "Sorry, that got out by itself." He apologized.