FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

[ Two Months Later ]

"Aug, get out of this kitchen ! " I yelled as he was trying to take a cookie. 

"C'mon, just give me one." He begged pouting. 

I gave him a 'boy bye' look and put the cookies in a plastic container, "It's for the girls' party, not for you." 

"They're not even hundred years old all put together, so someone can explain to me why those little girls are having a party again ? They're too young for that shit." 

"Were you not supposed to go the gym with one of your friends ? " I asked raising my eyebrow. 

He shrugged, "It won't kill me if I don't go." He said nonchalantly. 

It's been two months since we got back together and it was going pretty well. Everybody was happy for us and supporting our couple, what we really appreciate, but most of the time we simply focused on us. You could tell that we did a lot of improvement since three years ago. It was like we were different persons. We weren't dealing with our relationship the same as in the past. We clearly had grown up and now we were much more serious about us. I was glad to have listened to my mother and started going with my heart. 

"Right, but you're getting on my last nerves right now, so you can just go, please." I told him smiling. 

"No, I can't. I love annoying ya. Plus, it won't kill ya." 

"Maybe, if you persist."

He shook his head smirking and came towards me, "Ya weren't saying all that yesterday night..." He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, "...in the Jacuzzi." He kissed my neck causing me to bite on my lips. It was always doing some effect on me, like electricity was going through my body all of sudden.

"Hmm..." I hummed as he continued to kiss me, "Aug, stop..." I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I have to bring this to Cha." I pecked his lips and got out of his grip.

He pouted, "Ya never have time for Auggie."

I chuckled, "Please ! The lies ! "

He laughed, "Well, when ya come back, Ion care ya'll be all mine." He kissed my cheek, "Ya're gon' scream my name toniiiiiiiiight..." He sang as he walked out the kitchen.

Even if I was not living with him again, I was spending the night more and more. Well, since one month, I didn't even go back to my mom's, except to visit her and to know how she was doing. I was thinking about moving in Aug's house again, but there was no rush. We decided to take our time after all.

∞∞∞∞∞∞