FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

[Three Months And A Couple Of Days Later]

This pain was about to kill me. It was hurting so much. It was like someone was torturing me by twisting round my stomach. These contractions were no jokes. The pain was insurmountable. My mother, mama Sheila, Cha, Tyara, Netia, Shanika and my midwife explained how it was going to be, but I didn't think it was going to be like that. I had never felt a pain as big as this one before. My breath and my heartbeat were going faster. I was already sweating from everywhere. And mainly I was scared. I didn't know if I could actually do it. It was too much. I wanted to run away, but I couldn't. And plus Aug was not here with me.

I was pissed. Why was it happening now ?Earlier, I was with the girls with no worries. We were spending a girls time peacefully and then I broke my water. At first, I thought that I had pissed on myself, but then I realized that it wasn't that. At all. We panicked for a couple of minutes, before Tyara regained her composure and ordered all of us to calm down, soon we were on our way to the hospital. And since we left Cha's house, I was trying to get in contact with August. Well, Crystal was trying for me and he wasn't answering.

I didn't want to go through this by myself. I didn't create that baby alone. Plus, we got ready for this during these last nine months. And the baby even gave us one more week. We went to all the classes, we were ready to do this TOGETHER. I didn't plan to give birth to my child all by my damn self. I wanted August. I needed him right now, by my side, to hold my hand and to tell me that everything was going to be alright. He reassured me during all my pregnancy, I needed him to do this while I was giving birth to our son also. 

Now, they had changed me in a hospital gown and I was set in a room. I was a bit calmer now. The doctor came to check me and said that I couldn't deliver yet. The nurse gave me a glass with ice cube in it. And my mother and mama Sheila told everybody to leave for me to have my space. Now it was missing just one thing, instead a person and it was my damn fiancé. 

Suddenly the door opened and there he was entering in out of breath. He must have ran. I finally felt relieved. That's all I wanted. He rushed towards the bed I was laying on and took my hand, then kissed it. 

"I'm sorry. I was in the studio, I couldn't hear my phone and plus it died. Fortunately, they got in contact with Big T and he told me. I came as soon as I found out. How are ya feeling ? " He said quickly. I knew he was as anxious as me, so now I was the one who couldn't freak out. Because our son didn't need both of us to be stressed like some fools. 

I caressed his cheek, "Hey, I'm fine. Just in pain, but it's going to be alright, I'll be okay and mostly the baby too." I said reassuring both of us. 

He nodded his head, "Yeah. I...I...I just need to go outside fa a minute. I'll be back." But even before he could entirely walk out, I heard him throw up.

It was going to be a long night.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Push ! We're almost there Ms. Johansson. C'mon ! " 

I was about to murder that muthafucka. Why could he just not shut up and let me get that big head out of my fucking vagina ?! I was exhausted, sweating like crazy, out of breath, I felt like my heart was about to explode, I had a headache, I was in a huge pain, the worst of my life by the way and all around me was starting getting blurry. 

I couldn't anymore. I wanted to give up, but I couldn't. Not before to hear my baby cry. I had to do this. I pushed again as I was losing my energy and strength. The motivation was not there anymore. I wanted to give up, but something inside me was preventing me to do this. 

As the doctor was telling me to push again, I shook my head no. It was hurting like hell. I didn't know what time he was, if it was the day or the night, I wanted them to leave me alone, but I had to give birth to my son. I had to. I couldn't give up. 

I didn't know what I was going to do, because I was starting to lose breath also and I could feel my heartbeat slowing. It was like I was dying. It was too much. I wanted to stop all that and be able to press on a button rewind, so I could go back in the past, like a couple of months ago. I felt like it was not the right time and I would've had needed more time to get ready to this. Giving birth to someone is no joke. 

This experience made me think about the time when my ex-boyfriend was beating me. His hits were nothing compared to the pain I was enduring right now.

I shook my head to get these memories away from my mind. I had to think positively. I took a deep breath and pushed one more time with everything in me. And finally I heard him cry. Now I could lay peacefully. I did the job. 

His cry was a wonderful melody that I was never going to forget. It was beautiful. And so unbelievable. I couldn't believe it. I did it. I brought a child into the world. I gave birth to someone. I carried a baby, my baby in my belly for nine months and now he was finally here. I couldn't help but started crying. It was a miracle. 

Aug kissed my forehead after he cut the umbilical cord and a nurse took the baby to check if everything was alright, weight him, measure him and clean him. I felt like all of this was a dream. 

"Bae, I'm so proud of ya, ya did it." He said and suddenly we heard a noise. With my eyes, I followed Aug who looked at the monitor next to me. Then he had these worried eyes. I frowned wondering what was going on. 

"I need the daddy to back away, please."

"No ! " August protested shaking his head with water in his eyes. Why was he about to cry ? What was going on ? 

"Please ! " The doctor told him raising his voice, "Kim ! Kim, can you hear me ? I need you to stay with us ! " He said snapping his fingers in front of my face. What ? Why was he asking and telling me that ? 

As I was trying to understand the situation, my eyes were closing slowly. I couldn't feel my body anymore, like I hadn't one. I attempted to move, but I could do nothing.

"KIM ! " I heard like someone was calling me from another planet. I tried to move my head to follow the voice, but I couldn't. I tried a second time and still nothing. I began to panic as the darkness was becoming bigger around me. The last thing I saw was Aug's face, but actually it wasn't really clear. 

Love is a miracle...

_______________________

Let me know what you think about this =) 

A/N: Three more chapters plus the epilogue =( I can't believe we're at the end. 

Thanks for still reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.