FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

O        M        G      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO DAMN MUCH THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow ! This is the fourth book I finished. I'm so happy and also proud of myself. I'm not going to lie, I thought about giving up at a moment, but yall kept me going with the amazing feedback. I know that I didn't give you the longest and best chapters and I could do more and better, but I tried to do my best and I hope that you enjoyed the entire story. Really thank you to have checked it out and read until the end. Thanks so much ! 

Oh yeah ! I have something to tell you. So, the epilogues were not long and mainly my way to introduce you the children and for yall to see that Aug and Kim still love each other and are still married. Well, in short, since they had A LOT of kids, I couldn't just stop there with them, so.....

SEQUEL !!!!!!

Yes, there will be a sequel. It'll be about the family and the kids will be older. The book is already on my profile, but there is only the description and a note, but I start to really update it in 2015. At first, I want to focus on my others stories. I think, I'll began to write it in the end of January or in February, and if I can post something before I'll update. Well, I'll let you know all of this on my message board. (Or add the book to your library, so you'll know when there'll be a new chapter) Oh ! The name of the second book is Fighting To Live, Living To Die.

Thanks again and a lot. I really do love you. Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it. If you want to check my others stories, just go on my page. I have three others complete books, two on-going now and one coming in 2015 also. LOVE YOU MUAAHH ! 

–CissyItsMe 💋❤✌