FFL: Chapter One

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞
(
Outfit in external link)

3:04 A.M and he's still not here. I was starting worrying. He told me that he will be back in one hour, so five hours ago. Why did I wait on him ? I knew he was lying again, but my heart told me to stay here and to wait. I must be the most patient person of the world. It was always the same thing and I always said nothing. I accepted all his bullshits and it seemed like he didn't care. My best friends told me I don't know how many times that I deserved a better man in my life, but I just couldn't let him go. He got my heart. I didn't want to end this. I didn't want to end our relationship. But can I really call it like it ? Some people would tell me no, and other would tell me to stop wasting my time. 

I checked the time again. Now it is 3:10 A.M. I sighed desperate. I shook my head and started to pack my things. I couldn't do it anymore. I tried, but it didn't work. I thought that we could make it, but we didn't. I believed in his lies. He knew what to tell me and I swallowed all his words without any hesitation. I looked at the time one more time. It's 3:17 A.M now. He won't come back until...I didn't know. Surely when he'll feel like this. 

I'm sure he is with these monkeys that he calls his ”friends” and these girls that dress with halves clothes. WHORES would be a better and appropriate word to call them. I was sure that he was drinking and smoking weed too. They must be in a strip club. Urg ! Why did they have to go there ? Why did they have to steal MY man away from me ? And why did he not say ”No, I don't want to go out tonight, but chill with my girl.” instead og going out with them ? Why did he not want to spend the night with me ? If he was not in the studio, he was in the other side of the planet for a concert and if it was not that, he had radio interviews or another thing and more. I was happy for his career of course. I was happy that he was doing what he loves, but why couldn't he do it without pulling me on the side ?!

I turned the TV off and went in the kitchen to wash the dishes and all the mess I did by cooking dinner for him. Of course, he didn't have the time to eat it. I covered his plate and put it in the fridge. Then I went back in the living room, put my shoes back on and took my jacket on the armchair. 

As I was about to take the knob, the door suddenly opened. I stepped back wondering who it could be. As soon as I saw his face, I grew very angry. I folded my arms across my chest and looked at him with a straight face. Him, on the other side, smiled at me happy to see that I was still there. He closed the door behind him and opened his arms to hug me and actually did it, but I didn't return the hug. He didn't deserve it, even if I really wanted to wrap my arms around him. He pulled away looking at me with interrogative eyes. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out my way to get out his house.

"What is your problem ? " He asked grabbing my forearm. Is he serious ? I couldn't believe he was asking me that question ! I waited here five hours, alone and hoping that my boyfriend will come back home soon.

I got his hand off me, "Don't touch me ! " I said opening the front door, but he closed it immediately. Is he serious ? He can't do this ! 

"Why are ya mad for ? " He asked seeming concerned. He took his sunglasses off and put them on the entry table with his keys. I didn't answer.

"Bae, what's wrong with ya ? " He continued looking more concerned. I was not about to respond to any of his questions. I just wanted to go home and to be far away from him. 

"So, ya're not gon' say somethin' to me ? Okay, that's coo. If you wanna act like a ya know what, then do it." He had never called me a b*tch, because that's a word that he would never use with me as he said. He respected me too much to dare to do this. But here, that was not the problem. The issue was him talking to me this way. Who does he think he is ? I was the only one that could get angry in this situation, not him. He was wrong for what he did to me. He was wrong for treating me like that.

"You know what August, I'm tired of you ! I'm tired of all your bullshit ! I'm tired of all of this ! I'm tired of this relationship ! I'm tired to be treated like a piece of shit ! I want you to give me some attention ! I want you to stop going out with your stupid friends ! I want you to spend some time with me ! I--" I started, but he cut me off.

"I want, I want, I want ! That's the only thing that ya know to say ! What's the problem now ?! " Why was he frustrated ?! I should be the one frustrated !

"You are the problem ! You're my f*cking problem ! Where were you at ? " For me, it was the perfect time to start the questions.

"Oh no...Here we go again..." He said sighing.

"Yes, here we fucking go again ! Because you didn't listen the last time as usual. It's crazy ! Talking to you, it's like talking to the walls ! Where were you at ? " I wanted my answers and I was going to have them.

"I was with Xavier and Shawn, if ya really wanna know." He responded annoyed.

"And doing what ? " I asked with an attitude.

He sighed rolling his eyes, "We were just chillin'."

"Really ? "

"Yeah."

"And were there girls ? "

"No ! "

"Really ? " I was getting pissed off. He was playing with my last nerves. Why was he lying for ? He knew I knew there were girls with them. There were always girls with him. Dirty ass hoes ! 

He sighed again more annoyed, "No, there weren't. Damn ! If ya're gon' continue with this shit, just get out of my f*ckin' house ! Imma grown ass man and I do whatever I want ! " He said raising his voice.

I felt the tears coming, "Okay...do whatever you want." I said opening the door, but I turned around before to walk out, "I'm coming back tomorrow to take my shit." I added with a sad face that didn't do the effect I wanted. He just didn't care about me.

He waved at me, "Okay, bye." 

I closed the door behind me and let my eyes cry. I can't anymore. Tomorrow all of this was going to end. I'll find someone better for me. A man who'll treat me like a queen and who'll show me his love. August simply couldnt do it. He was not ready. He told me that, but I didn't want to listen. I wanted to give us a chance. I succeeded to persuade him that it was going to work. He said I was crazy, but that he'll do the effort to be with me because he liked me. We tried and failed miserably. I wanted to be happy and if for that I had to lose August...I'll let him go. 

Love is complicated....

_________________________________

Let me know what you think.

A/N: The chapters will be longer, but as I'm busy and wanted to update this story, that's all I could give ya'll. Don't hesitate to comment and vote.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES !

PS: If you love Trey Songz stories, check out my book "Pretty Girls Lie" 😄