FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I opened my eyes and I was on my feet. Everything around me was white and there was nobody. It was like I was in a room, but there weren't walls. Nor windows or even a door. But there was a bench in the middle though. It was white also. I walked towards it and sat down wondering where I was. The last thing I remembered was giving birth to my child. And August's face.

"August ?! " I called, but he never came. I tried a second time, a third time, a fourth time and a fifth time, but he was still not there. I could only hear my voice echoing.

I sighed worried. I didn't know where I was and nobody was here to help me. Was it a joke ? I searched with my eyes, but nothing came to my view. It was strange. I looked down at myself and I was wearing a white t-shirt with a simply blue true religion pants and white ballerinas. They were cute, even if usually I didn't like that type of shoes. I touched my hair and realized that they were down and straight. I didn't know how my face looked like though and it was bothering me. 

"Hey, Kim ! " I gasped and turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes. I observed him as he was sitting next to me with a smile on his face. 

"What the..." I mumbled completely shocked. He hadn't changed since the last time I'd seen him. He was still the same. It was like he hadn't got old. He was dressed in a white t-shirt, with white shorts and white Jordans. I had never seen those before ! And he had a white snapback on his head turned backwards, a golden cross chain around his neck that was shining so brightly that I was about to go blind and his golden watch wasn't helping. 

"Oh, sorry." He apologized and made them shine less by snapping his fingers. Suddenly, we were in a beautiful park. But it didn't look like it was real. It looked like these backgrounds in the cartoons. There were even cute rabbits and others cute animals. I felt like I was in Bambi. 

He groaned shaking his head, "I still have to work on all of this." He snapped his fingers again and then we were back in that strange white room. He chuckled, "So, how are you ? " 

I raised my eyebrow, "Am I...Uh..." I didn't know how to ask him that. And I was hoping that it wasn't true. I couldn't be !

He laughed slightly, "Why people never think that they're dreamin' instead of the death ? At least Cha knew immediately that she wasn't dead." He said smiling. 

I frowned, "So...why...am I talking to you ?! What is going on ? Where are we at ? What happened ? How did I come here ? " I questioned him completely lost. 

"Hey, relax Kim. Everything is alright." He reassured me. 

I calmed down, but then gasped. I jumped off the bench, "My son ! I-I-Y-We-I- I have to...Uh...to...Uh...Are you going to answer to me and tell me what is happening right now ? " I was so confused. 

He laughed, "Sit down first, please." I sighed and did as he said, "What I had just said ? " 

"Uh...to sit down." I answered in a 'duh' tone.