FFL: Chapter Forty

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

[ One Day Later ]

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! " I yelled down the stairs getting annoyed. We were going out tonight and she was taking all her time to get ready. I was waiting since hours now. Here we fucking go again !

"I'm coming ! " She yelled back causing me to sigh. 

"Man, we will never leave." I mumbled checking the time on my watch. It was about to be 11 p.m. We couldn't stay out all night, so she had to hurry up or it was unnecessary to go to the club. I sighed again wiping my face in frustration, "Kim ! The fuck are you doing ?! " 

"I'm here ! Damn ! "

My eyes opened widely, "Lawd have mercy..." She was gorgeous. Once again the wait was worth it. That short black dress was doing justice to her wonderful body. Her hair, her lips, her legs, her arms, her curves, everything looked perfect. I didn't know how I was doing to keep control of myself and why I hadn't jump on her and rip her clothe off yet.

She snapped her fingers in front of my face, "August ! " She called getting me out of my trance, "Are you ready to go ? " 

I blinked my eyes, "Uh..." My brain had totally quit his job.

She chuckled, "The cat got your tongue ? August ? Are you okay ? " She questioned concerned.

I shook my head to get my thoughts straight, "Uh...yes ! We can go ! " I said tripping on something, but I regained my balance before to fall on the floor.

She laughed, "Are you sure you're okay, Auggie ? " She asked checking my forehead, "You're a little hot. Maybe we should stay. How do you feel ? "

Damn, what was she doing to me ? I had to calm down and regained my composure, "Kim...Ya are too beautiful...for my...sanity. And I'm for real."

She giggled blushing, "You have to stop complimenting me like that before I turn red like a tomato." She said hiding her face with her hair.

I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist, "Ya'll be a cute tomato, to be honest." I said then kissed her nose.

She giggled again, "You look awesome in this outfit. Any colour look good on you."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really ? " She nodded her head, "Oh stop before I turn red like a tomato." I said mocking her voice.

She laughed and playfully hit my chest, "Stop I'm not talking like that ! "

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[ The Next Morning ]