FFL: Chapter Fifteen

∞<3∞ August'a POV ∞<3∞

[The Next Day]

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes getting out of my sleep. Last night, Kim and I stayed up until early this morning. It was like three when we fall asleep. It was a great dinner and I was glad that she enjoyed it.

"Man, ya're always stealing the damn blanket ! " I said getting up. I yawned and went in the bathroom.

"Shut up.." I heard her say before to close the door.

I did my morning hygiene, then took a shower and got dressed. Since I hadn't plan to do something today, I just put on a grey sweat pants. After that, I went downstairs and it smelt good. As I was about to walk in the kitchen, the doorbell rang. I groaned and went to answer it. I was not expecting to see Crystal standing there.

"What are you doing here ? " I asked frowning.

"Good morning to you too. I came to see my best friend. Like how could you tell Jimmy about this and not me ? "

I shrugged and let her come in. Not even five minutes later, these two crazy started screaming almost making me go deaf. I covered my ears and joined them in the kitchen. I just wanted to take my plate, I was starving.

"Can yall be quiet ! Damn ! It's supposed to be my day off." I said putting some pancakes, eggs and bacon in a plate. Then my eyes laid on the muffins and I took three. I poured some juice in a glass and left them reunite. I settled myself in the living room in front of the TV on my comfortable couch. I turned the TV on and I watched the cartoons. It's then that I realized that I was missing my nieces like crazy.

"Aug, do you mind if we eat in the guest room ? " Kim asked standing before me smiling. I knew she was more than happy to see Crystal after these two years.

I shook my head, "No, I don't. have fun." I answered taking a sip of my orange juice.

She made a little jump and ran off. I chuckled and got my attention back to the Looney Tunes. Bugs Bunny had always made me laugh.

After the breakfast I got bored real quick. Kim and crystal were surely having their girls talk and I didn't want to participate to that, so I decided to go to see my three beautiful angels. Before to go, I brushed my teeth, then put a t-shirt on, my bucket hat and my shoes. I took my phone and keys and headed to their house that was down the street.

Once I arrived in front of their front door, I pulled my spare keys out of my pockets and unlocked the door. it was quiet, so I was not sure if they were there. Maybe I should've called before to come..

Suddenly, I heard a sound that was coming from upstairs. I followed it and-