FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]

∞<3∞ Author's POV ∞<3∞

[ Five Years Later ]

"Anthony ! " Kim screamed angrily down the stairs. 

"Which one ? " Her husband and oldest child yelled back in unison asking for clarification. They wanted to know who was in trouble.

"The little one ! Come down here immediately ! " Auggie sighed and did as he was told. He knew exactly what he had done and was scared of what his mother was going to do to him for that.

"Look what you did ! THIS, was a wedding present. How many times did I tell you to NOT play ball in the house ? We have a garden for that ! " She said showing him the vase he broke. She actually liked it. It was a beautiful decoration for the house.

Her son looked down at his feet playing nervously with his fingers, "But it was raining outside today. And I didn't break it on purpose, it was on my way. I swear." The little six years old boy tried to defend himself, but Kim wasn't having it. 

She shook her head, "It was on your way ? " 

He nodded his head, "Yeah. I'm sorry." He apologized looking up at his mother and doing the puppy face. 

"Get out of my way." She said and he ran the fastest he could to his room. She sighed and went in the kitchen. She put the broken piece of vase in a plastic bag and then threw it in the trash can under the sink. It was impossible to fix it back like it was. She ten went upstairs in the master room she was sharing with her husband, who was ending a phone call as she was walking in.

She sat on the bed, "Who was it ? " She asked curiously.

"It was for the house. Maybe we found something." He answered looking at her, "Are ya okay ? Why were ya yellin' fa earlier ? " He asked in a chuckle.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "It's not funny. Your children are about to make me lose my damn mind ! I want a vacation." She said folding her arms and pouting.

He got closer to her and wrapped his right arm around her waist, while his left hand started caressing her thigh tenderly, "What he did for ya to say that ? "

"He broke my red Venetian vase. It was a beautiful present, that uh...I don't know who offered us that, but it was a very beautiful gift. But here it's not the point. I told him a billion times to not play with his ball in the house, but he doesn't listen. You better talk with him before my belt meet his butt again."

"Hey, we just moved here and he knows nobody to play with and it was raining outside." It took them some little years, but August and Kim finally left Atlanta. After everything that had happened with Jill and Kim's ex-boyfriend, the couple wanted to start all fresh. Plus, they were starting their own family and they got married. They wanted a new life, so they decided to move in Miami. They were there since six months now and were still searching the perfect house for them and their children, so for now they were renting one.