FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

[ The Next Day ]

Second day ! I want her bad back now ! Yes, I was missing her like crazy. And I was mad because I couldn't control it. I didn't know feelings were that strong and could affect a person like that, but that's what was happening to me. They were getting the worst of me though. I didn't want to do anything. I was lazy. And the only motivation that was going to make me get up was a person and this person was Kim. Her and only her. Knowing that I wasn't going to see her today made me want to stay in my bed all day. Pathetic ? Maybe, but I couldn't help it.

Kim really got my heart, but I wasn't too sure if I had hers. Well, not anymore. Give her some time Aug ! It was hard for me, but I was preventing myself not to take the phone and call her. We agreed that we weren't going to communicate with each other during this little period of separation.

A lot happened lately and really fast, we needed time apart, but it was so hard. I needed to hear her voice. I sighed and grabbed my IPhone on the nightstand and unlocked it. I went in my contacts and searched her number. I stared at the screen for a couple of minutes before to lock my phone. I have to be strong.

Kim was coming back the next day, so I had to stay alone just for one more day. One day. Twenty-four hours. A lot of minutes and even more of seconds. I was really about to go in a depression state. So pathetic !

I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way. It had never happened before, it was all new for me. It seemed like these three years without her made my feelings become stronger. And when I saw Kim in New York, it was like it started something inside me, inside my heart, something still unknown. Is it love ? Three years ago I loved her and now it...was so much more than it. Maybe I'm in love ? But I thought I already was !

So many questions were running in my mind, it was beginning to give me a headache. I wiped my face in frustration. I was still learning about myself and the person I was, but now I was confused. New things were happening and it just couldn't make sense to me. What the fuck ?

All of this because of Kim ? No ! Or maybe yes ! What the fuck, man ! I groaned and laid back on my back, then turned on my stomach and took my phone.

Me: 'Good morning beautiful ;D '

I waited for a good minute before she answered.

Kim: 'Good morning the one who was not supposed to contact me until tomorrow ;P '

I chuckled and replied.

Me: 'Sorry :( I couldn't help it. I had to know if you're good :) Plus you answered ! '

I was happy that she responded and we were having a conversation. I would've liked to call her directly, but text messages were good too.

Kim: 'Yes, I am. I feel better than yesterday. And you ? Not too bored w/out me ? I just couldn't ignore you ! '

I frowned wondering what had happened.

Me: ' 0.0 ?? What happened yesterday ? I'm alone by my-damn-self, ain't funny :( Of course you couldn't ignore me ;) '

I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was already one in the afternoon. I shrugged not giving a fuck. I had just a studio session at 8 p.m today.

Kim: 'Aw ! I'll be back before you know it ;) I told Crystal and Logan about everything. Logan reacted like a friend contrary to Crystal :'( Maybe it was a bad idea...'

My frown deepened as I was reading the message.

Me: 'Man, don't worry bout her ! Give her some time. It's hard to learn that someone you love went through somethin like that.'

I couldn't believe it. She really needed her friends. I knew it was not easy for her to live all of this. And I was proud she had the courage to tell them. It was a big step.

Kim: 'Yeah, you're right. Thanks. You put a smile on my face :D <3 '

I smiled like a fool and I was even about to dance. I knew I was surely blushing like a little girl. What was she doing to me ? I sent her all the heart emojis before to get up and go in the bathroom. I did my hygiene routine, took my shower and then dressed. I put on a dark blue t-shirt with LA written on it in white, black sweatpants, my new black retro J's and as accessories I had my new black Rolex on my wrist and my black snapback with Strug Life written in golden on the front. I combed my hair and my growing bear on my chin, then I sprayed cologne on myself and I was ready. I checked my reflection one last time and went downstairs in the kitchen. Still today I was not feeling like cooking. So I did like yesterday.

Cha was not too happy when she saw me. She knew I was going to eat everything again. She was even about to let me starve, but she finally gave me food. Of course, after I begged her for twenty minutes like a lost puppy. Well, actually if it weren't for my little babies, she would've given me nothing. I had to promise her to cook them a good meal for another day though.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Aug, it's been hours ! What's wrong now ? " Shawn asked rolling his eyes.

I smacked my teeth, "I want it to be perfect ! If ya're not happy, ya can leave ! " I told him showing him the door.

We were in the studio since 8 p.m and now it was two in the morning. I was with my team working on a new song and we were far to be done with it. For some reason, I always had a problem with something. One time it was the beat, then the lyrics and then my voice and a lot of others things. I was determined to finish it before to go to bed, so I was planning to stay there for eternity if I had to. I always want my fans to have the greatest. They deserve it. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am now. Without them I would've been nothing. They support me and I don't want them to support shit. So yeah I was going to be in this booth for others long hours.

He sighed, "We can come back tomorrow. You need to rest, bro." He said trying to resonate me, but I wasn't having it.

I shook my head, "Nah ! We're almost done anyways." I lied and motioned for him to play the instrumental.

But he didn't do that, "Aug, we're done for today. We're all tired. We including you too. C'mon, man ! Plus, you're gonna mess your voice if you continue." He said as everybody else was starting packing their stuff. I groaned shooting them dead glares.

As I was about to curse them all out, my phone vibrated in my hand. I slid my thumb on my screen and unlocked it. Then I noticed I had received two messages.

Kim: 'Nighty night <3 '

A big smile appeared on my face and I replied wishing her a good night also. I could feel my heart warming and my emotions getting out of control. I was acting like a little teenage boy. I shook my head chuckling at this thought.

"Why are ya smiling like that ? " T, my security guard, asked me being nosey. Too much people around me are like it !

"Mind your own business, man." I said still grinning.

He raised his eyebrow, "I know it's a girl. It has to be a girl for ya to smile like that." I shook my head and then remembered that I had another message to check.

But...How did he get my number ?

Unknown: 'I'm still waiting for you to fuck up with Kim, so she can be mine.'

This nigga ! I knew exactly who it was. That Jill guy thought wrong if he thought he could mess with you. I wasn't a soft nigga. And if I had to kill someone for them to understand that, I will actually do this. Like this other modafucka who was hurting Kim, Jill will suffer the same way if he wasn't going to move out my way before to be too late. All the obstacles in my life, I make them fall.

Love is a competition...

______________________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Thanks for reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.