FFL: Chapter Seven

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

"KIM ! WAKE UP ! " I heard while I was sleeping. And the next minute, I was on the carpet on my stomach, "Ouch ! " I screamed in pain. I was still sore due to the beating I had received the last day. I opened my eyes and tried to stand up, but he grabbed my hair and throw me on the bed. OH NO ! Not again ! I started praying, asking the Lord to stop him from hurting me again. 

"B*tch, I need you to go to the grocery to buy me something ! I want beer and condoms !Did you hear me ? Now, get the f*ck up and be useful ! " He barked at me and I nodded my head. I went in the bathroom, took a quick shower and got dressed. Then I did my hair and covered my bruise with the makeup, making sure not to really look at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to see my face and all the damage he did. I took the pain pills and then I was on my way to the grocery store down the street.

While I was walking, I was staring down at the ground. I didn't want someone to see my face and then asking me questions. I didn't need anybody in my business. With each step I was speeding up. I knew that if I took too long, it was not going to go well once I came back to him. As I was approaching the store, I could've swore that someone was following me, but I shook my head and continued to walk. I entered in as the little bell rang. Not even two minutes after me, the bell rang again, "Calm down, Kim. You're just being paranoid." I mumbled reassuring myself. I took a deep breath and went towards the alcohol side. Though I could still feel like someone was behind me.

I looked for the beer and took a box of it. Suddenly a finger taped slightly on my shoulder. I froze debating between running or turning around. Maybe I was exaggerating and it was just a nice woman who wanted help with something, so I calmed my nerves and slowly turned around and immediately wished that I had never done it. I instantly dropped the bottle of beer as the shock and fear got the best of me. What is he doing here ? How did he find me ? Was he following me ? Why can I not move ? 

"It's...It's you." He mumbled looking into my eyes. As me I could tell that he was surprised. Then a little smile appeared on the corner of his lips. Me on the other hand was searching a way to run away. So that's what I did. I pushed him when he was waiting for it the less and started running as fast as I could, even if I was still in a enough big pain.

I never looked back as I entered the building. Then I pressed the button of the elevator. I had difficulty to breath normally, but it was not my priority at the moment. I just wanted to go far away from August. Him and I were in the past, nothing more, nothing less. Our history isn't anymore, "KIM ! " I suddenly heard. Oh no ! I didn't think about it twice and began to climb the stairs. Oh Lord ! Give me the strength, please. 

I was missing energy and I was only at the third floor and I had to climb until mine, that was the seventh. For a moment, I thought that I was about to collapse, so I stopped to catch my breath, "KIM ! " I heard again. "Oh no, no, no ! " I mumbled starting panicking. I tried to stand up, but then my ankle decided to cause me more pain. It was nothing big though, just a little cramp. I screamed as I fell on the ground, "The f*ck ! Why are you running for ? " I looked up at him not knowing what to say. I was speechless, "Are you okay, ma ? " He asked bending down next to me.

He was still so fine with his cute face and his tallness. Nothing really changed about him, expect that he was stronger. But it was all. His eyes were still piercing, his skin was still so naturally perfect as his eyebrows well formed and his lips....still so big and tempting. And his fashion style was still on point. He was wearing a simple outfit, but he was looking sexy wearing it. He was wearing a black true religion pants with a white t-shirt that had ”New Orleans” written on it, black and white retro Jordans, his glasses and a black ”Death” snapback, "Uh...Hello ? Is there someone ? " I shook my head getting out of my trance. I didn't even realize that I had entered in one.