FFL: Chapter Eighteen

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

I knew Aug was hurt by what I said, but I couldn't let him believe something that was not real. We were not a couple. I was not ready for all of that. I jut got out of an abusive relationship, I was still dealing with it and it was already not easy, so I couldn't start something with August.

No, it was not the right time. I couldn't tell if I had still the same feelings for him. A part of me was sure to still love him, but another part was so confused. I was just so lost with my heart right now.

"This is too much." I mumbled to myself shaking my head. I needed to get some fresh air. As I was about to grab the knob of the door of my room, my phone suddenly vibrated in my back pocket. I was against it at first, but Aug insisted and bought me an iPhone 5c. Another thing I have to pay back.

I put the phone out, pressed the button and answered the call, " Hello ? " I was wondering who it was.

"Kim, it's me. Uh...I mean...Uh...Jill." His shyness was so cute.

I smiled, "Hey ! How are you ? " I was a bit surprised that he was already calling me since I only gave him my number like not even one hour ago, but it was good to hear his voice.

"I'm fine and you ? " He asked back politely.

"Oh...I lived better days..." I responded then sighed.

"Uh...do you want to talk about it...we can join at Starbucks." He suggested causing the smile to appear again on my face.

"Yeah, why not. I need to talk with someone actually."

"Cool ! I can come to pick you up. In twenty minutes ? Is it fine with you ? "

I nodded my head like he could see me, "Yeah, perfect. See you."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Thanks again for the drink, you really didn't have to do this." I thanked him for the thousand time. I felt so embarrassed not to have money to pay for a simple drink at Starbucks. I had to find a job as soon as possible. I was tired of this situation of mine. I needed a plan to improve my life.

He fanned me off, "Don't worry, it's a pleasure. So, what's going on with you ? " He asked me flashing a big smile with his perfect white teeth.

I was still amazed by his look. Puberty really did something to him. Something good. Everything was beautiful about him. And his muscles ! I could only see his strong arms, but I could tell the others parts of his body got better too. Compared to the little boy he was fourteen years ago, it was like I had someone else before me.

"Like what you're seeing ? " He asked smirking.