The Family Feeling

**please please read the description! Important stuff down there! :)

I stood on Hayley's bedroom balcony with Hayley as she tried to help me feel for Elijah's aura, but it was being guarded by powerful magic. Esther is exceptionally powerful these days due to her never ending line of werewolves and witches at her disposal.

I sighed and shook my head at Hayley, she sighed and looked out to the jazzy street. Both of our attentions were caught by a man screaming inside. The both of us sped to sitting room to see what was going on.

We found Klaus washing his handing in the sink in the bathroom, the water turning red with blood. "I see your interrogation went well." Hayley stated sitting down on one of the couches. "It turns out these witches are delicate creatures. No matter. As suspected, my mother has Elijah captive." Klaus told us.

"Great. Let's go find them." Hayley stood.

"Esther is too powerful. She won't be easily found." Klaus told Hayley. "Yeah, she has a boundary spell jumbling her signal." I state. "I need to draw her out." Klaus told us. How can someone look so hot when they're covered in blood? Wow.

I walked into the bathroom and Klaus began to close the door. "Wait. Where are you going?" Hayley asked us. "I'm going to change my shirt. Then I'm going to find my brother." Klaus began to close the doors again.

"Klaus, let me come with you." Hayley told him.

"I know you want to help, Hayley, but you can't. My mother is wretched. She will target you in order to thwart me. I can't very well save Elijah if I'm too busy saving you, can I?" Klaus finally closed the doors successfully.

I put my arms around his neck. "Promise me that you'll be alright." I order him. "I promise." He told me. "Good! Then I'm going to help Hayley. I love you, I'll see you tonight." I tell him before kissing him quickly.

I raced out the door, leaving Klaus behind.

_______

Hayley and I had a plan to find Oliver. I consisted of keeping the mama's boy, Finn, preoccupied and the finding of Jackson. Marcel and Gia have the Finn part, but Hayley and I have the Jackson part. Goodie.

Hayley and I walked in the bayou in search for Jackson. Wherever he is, he doesn't want to be found. I sighed heavily as I stepped over a branch.

"So, why do we need Jackson again?" I asked Hayley.

"He can help us find Ollie, and Ollie can help us find Elijah." Hayley stated. "Oh, right. Oliver the betrayer. Honestly, I should've ripped his arm off when I had the chance. He's a true dick, but at least he's making us for it." I shrug.

"His scent is getting stronger. We're getting close." Hayley tells me.

Hayley and I stop as she tries to smell which direction to go next. I would try to feel around, but the roots almost make everything impossible. I could find something moving about, we'd race towards it and it would be a rabbit.

I heard a crack, and spun around to stop two arrows from hitting Hayley and I. Hayley had turned to see the arrows and looked up to see a man through the trees. I allowed the arrows to drop to the grassy floor.

"Is that your best shot?" Hayley asked. "You'll have to do a lot better than that if you're going to kill a Hybrid." Hayley hissed. The man marched forward and took out a blade, Hayley started to hiss, but I held her back.

Something about this guy was too familiar. His aura was werewolf, but something about him reminded me of someone. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it, but I know that I knew him from somewhere.