The Damned Dress In A Veil Of Blood

Elijah agreed to have Cami as his temporary therapist, so right now, the are having their session in private. I always thought that Klaus would be the first of all of his sibling to have therapy, but here we are.

I held Eden in my arms them came into the offical 'therapy' room. I came to tell them that breakfast was ready. I put Eden down to play on the floor. "How's therapy going?" I ask them. "It would be going seamlessly is you haven't interrupted up." Elijah told me.

"Ah, Elijah. Always so sassy. Breakfast is ready." I tell them. Suddenly, a deep pain hit my senses, I looked up to see that the same thing had happened to Elijah. I feel to the ground and fell unconscious.

My eyes opened to see nothing but wood. I looked around to see that I was in a cabin. "Harper?" I heard Klaus's familiar voice ask. I turned around to see Klaus and Elijah standing behind me. Kol then stepped out and looked at the lot of us.

"You three?" Kol asked.

"What is this?" Elijah asked.

Kol looked at the mounted stag head on one of the pillars. "It's a chambre de chasse. A hunt room. It's where witches bring their prey for mental target practice. Our bodies are in the real world laid on the floor whilst our minds are in here, represented by these creepy animal heads." Kol explained.

"Let me take a wild guess as to who's the author of this nightmare. Finn! Show yourself." Klaus called out. The door behind Klaus opened and Finn stepped through. Klaus attempted to grab Finn, but was frozen. 

"Save your strength. In here, I am untouchable. My magic, my rules. So, make yourselves at home. We're gonna be here for a while." Finn told us, no one moved to sit down. "At the very least, this prison is a bit more comfortable than the box you held me in for almost nine hundred years."

"The heads are a nice touch. Let me guess." Klaus pointed at the wolf. "I'm the big, bad wolf. Kol, the wily fox. Elijah is the noble stag. Harper, the gullible sheep. And you, fittingly enough, are the boar. Bit obvious, as far as symbolism goes.Why are we here? Don't tell me. It's about mother. I didn't force her to drink blood and betray everything she holds dear. That was her choice." Klaus explains.

"This isn't about mother, this is about you." Finn hissed. "I want you to know how it feels to be powerless. So I'm going to take the thing that matters most to you-" Finn started. I could feel the breath hitch in my throat. "-the city you've come to love so much." Finn told him.

I let out a breath and felt relief. "I think we're done here. Now release us before I make your head explode." I tell him, smiling sweetly. "You've truly fallen into the Mikaelson ways, haven't you, Harper? To answer your threat, I will. After sundown. Because at sundown, when the marchers of Carillon Eve take to the streets my barrier spell drops. Marcel and his hungry vampires with will be unleashed to kill their way through the Quarter. I imagine that after their atrocities, the supernatural community of New Orleans will be forced to find another place to call home." Finn explained.

"Look, I don't care about the city. What I care about is that my very human body is lying at the feet of some very hungry vampires. your fight is with them, it's not with me." Kol exclaimed. 

"All you care about is your own fragile mortality. But what if you were made vulnerable? What then?" Finn asked, using his magic on Kol. Blood dripped from his nose and he gave a hard glare at his brother.

"Okay. Point made. Nobody loves a joke more than old fox boy here, but if you could just get me back-" Kol stated. "I must confess, I rather enjoy watching you twist in the wind." Elijah stated, pulling out his handkerchief and handing it to Kol.