Chapter 4

Gravity Falls Forest: Zane's POV

After we got back to the Bounty, Dipper and Mabel went to go find a person who was okay with being trapped in another universe. After an hour, they returned. The man they brought back with them looked really excited. We explained the plan to him before showing him the book that we stole from Clouse back in the Tournament of Elements. To our surprise, he could read it. So, he began to banish Lloyd.

Cursed Realm: Garmadon's POV

I was just minding my own business in my shelter one day. Then, a portal ripped open in the floor. The only thought I had was, 'Lloyd'. So I waited for him to come into view.

"Dad," he said.

"Lloyd," I said back.

"Hurry, I can't keep this open forever."

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine. We have a plan. Trust me."

I trusted him. I would leave my life in his hands. So, I jumped.

Time Jump, Gravity Falls Forest, Still Garmadon's POV

When I awoke, I was in a pine tree forest. I felt the hard wood of the Bounty on my back. Next to me was my unconscious son.

"Brother," I heard Wu say. I stood up and embraced him and Misako. I noticed that, along with the ninja and Nya, there were two brown haired twins on board. "This is Dipper and Mabel Pines," Wu said. "Dipper thought of the idea of rescuing you."

"Thank you," I said to the boy.

"I was just thinking out loud," Dipper responded.

"But it was still the greatest idea in the history of ideas!" the girl I assume is Mabel said. She was clearly an optimist.

"How did you get Lloyd back?" I asked. That question had been bothering me since he said, 'We have a plan.'

So Dipper, Zane, and Wu explained their plan to me. When they finished, Lloyd woke up.

"Father," he said, giving me a hug.

"Lloyd," I said, hugging him back.

Still Gravity Falls Forest, Zane's POV

"Hey, Zane, can I ask you something?" Dipper asked.

I turned away from the Garmadons to face him. "Sure, what is it that you would like to ask?"

"Why do you think no one stared at you in the mall? I mean, I've never seen a titanium robot before."

"Nindroid!" Jay corrected.

"Huh?"

"Nindroid, or ninja android, is what Jay first called me when the other ninja discovered I am a robot. But, I am titanium because I died fighting the Overlord, so I rebuilt myself, using titanium, as it was the only resource. As for why people did not stare at me, I have no idea."

Dipper took in all of the information I just told him. "What did you look like before you were titanium?"

In response, I took out a picture of Jay, Cole, Kai, and I and showed it to him. The picture was from the day, or night, we met, right after we got our new uniforms. It was my favorite picture. After a few moments of analyzing the picture, he pulled out his Journal. I looked at it, but I could not read it.

"Analyzing text," P.I.X.A.L. told me. P.I.X.A.L. was the robotic assistant of Cyrus Borg, but was stolen by Chen, along with me. They deconstructed her, so I put her flash drive in me, that way we can not be separated again. "Matching language found." She started to decipher what Dipper was writing into Ninjagian. After a few seconds, I could read it.

He was describing us.