Chapter 36

Still Day Three of Weirdmaggedon. Fearamid, Bill's POV.

Ah. Three days of madness. I think it's time to take this worldwide. I go in the vault and grab Sixer, along with a fork. Don't ask why it was in there. I fly back out and tap Sixer.

"Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces," I announce.

"88 different faces!" the Henchmaniac replies.

"Shut it, weirdo!" Ivy snaps.

I ignore her, like always. "Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony." I gesture to it as I sit down. "Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably."

The lady with one eye regained consciousness right as I said this, so I pushed her back, refreezing her.

"Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there." I turn back to the Henchmainacs. "But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide! Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours!" They all fly out of the Fearamid.

"Ah, global domination," Ivy sighed, lounging mid-air. "I could get used to-"

She was cut off by the Henchmainacs hitting an invisible shield and falling down.

"WHAT?!" we say in unison, then cringe. We fly out and poke the barrier that somehow constructed itself.

"Hmm," Ivy thought aloud, "this might be more complicated than I thought."

"You think, brainiac?" I retort.

"I think I broke something," Paci-Fire wines.

"Walk it off!" Ivy and I reply.

Mabel's Bubble. Jay's POV.

"Mabel! Mabel!" Dipper and I called as we walked into the Prison Bubble, as I call it. I look around and see blank whiteness for miles and miles and... where was I going with this?

"Okay guys," Dipper said, "Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel, but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble."

"Thanks for the unnecessary recap," I laughed.

They all ignored me.

"What is this place anyway?" Wendy asked no one specifically.

"Something that looks like we're nowhere," I reply.

The ground starts breaking apart in a beautiful rainbow. Not as beautiful, though, when it sends you plummeting to your death. We all screamed as we plummeted to the ground. I would have tried Cyclon-Do to save us, but 1, I don't think I could hold all three of them and 2, I'm not sure if it works while you're falling.

Soos, meanwhile, wrapped the three of us in a hug.

"Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging!" he declared.

"Soos, you're choking me," Dipper complained.

Soos ignored him. "Let my body be your shield!"

We continued screaming until we landed on a mushy surface. The floor of a bouncy castle! I immediately stood up and started jumping.

"Guys, you have to try this," I said.

"Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?" Dipper asked, ignoring me. I flopped down.