Epilogue

Piedmont, California. Saturday, September 15th, 2012. Dipper's POV.

"Mabel, you've checked the mail 20 times today. Great Uncle Ford isn't done with the multi-verse communicator yet," I tell Mabel after she comes in again.

"But Dipper, it's been two weeks since we left Gravity Falls. Grunkle Ford said he'd finish it by now!"

"He said it could take up to a month. Just relax."

"But I wanna see Lloyd again."

I sigh.

Destiny's Bounty, Zane's POV.

"Lloyd, Jay and I cannot finish this if you are constantly looking over our shoulders," I say to the restless green ninja.

"I know, but Mabel could have hers already. What if she's trying to talk to us right now but I can't answer?"

Jay and I share a look before returning to the project. To say the least, it was no easy project.

"How much longer?" Lloyd asked a minute later.

"A few more minutes, relax Lloyd," Jay answered.

Gravity Falls, Ford's POV.

Stanley wasn't happy when I told him that we had postpone the mission until we finished the communicators. He was at the lumber yard with Manly Dan and Fiddleford's son, Tate, putting the finishing touches to the Stan o' War II.

Fiddleford himself had really outdone himself with the decorations to his mansion. He had several inventing rooms, one of which he, Mabel's friend Candy, and I were currently in.

"Blue wire to green, right Dr. Pines?" Candy asked me.

"Yes. After that, it should be complete."

Candy carefully put the two wires together and the device sparked to life. She grinned and turned the knob on the side.

"I reckon it'd be the fifth setting," Fiddleford said.

"Dimension 10, if I remember correctly," I added.

Candy followed our instructions and the faces of Zane and Jay flickered onto the screen.

"It worked?" nearly all of us said, followed by, "It worked!"

Lloyd shoved his friends out of the way. "So Mabel doesn't have one?"

"Not yet. But now we need to replicate these," I responded.

Lloyd groaned. "Just send one to Mabel. Please."

"Alright," Fiddleford sighed after a minute.

"Yes! Thank you!" He ran out of view.

"Statistically speaking, it should be much easier to create more," Zane said.

I nodded.

Piedmont. Monday, September 17th, after school. Mabel's POV.

Dipper was way far behind me as we ran home. You'd think after running from monsters and that big, mean triangle guy all summer he'd be faster, but nope. Though, it could also be my Alpha Twin blood pumping me along.

"Mabel, slow, down!" he panted.

"Alpha twins never slow down!" I called back, running faster.

I stopped in front of the mailbox and checked to see if the thingy from Grunkle Ford is here yet. Mail, bill, mail, mail, package, bill...

Wait, package? Package! I held it up for Dipper to see.

"It's here!" I yell to him, even though he's still a billion houses behind me. I instantly run inside, tossing the letters on the table. I trip over Chubs, our cat, but ignore him and run to my room. Waddles oinks my name from his cage. "It's here!" I repeat to him, ripping the box open.

Blah, instructions. I toss them on my bed and pull out the device, which just looks like a phone with knobs on the side. I hit the power button and Lloyd's face fills the screen.

"Lloyd!" I say at the same time he says "Mabel!"

Dipper finally catches up and knocks on the door.

"Not now, Dippin' Dots."

"You'll get your own in like a week," Lloyd told him.

Dipper shrugged and went to his room, probably to do his homework or some nerd thing.

That's the end, guys. Thanks again for reading!