Chapter 42

Sorry, I forgot yesterday was Wednesday. On the bright side, this is the longest chapter in the story. So, without further ado...

Fearamid, Ivy's POV

I didn't want to show it, but the ninja's wheel had actually weakened me slightly. Bill, however, seemed as strong as ever, almost as if the energy I am now lacking was transferred to him.

"Ha ha ha ho! This is just too perfect!" my brother said to the gathered mortals. "Didn't you brainiacs know the zodiacs don't work if you don't all hold hands? And what's better, you've brought every threat to our power together in two easy-to-destroy CIRCLES!"

We set both Zodiacs aflame. Pine Tree and the lightning ninja yell "Oh no!", while Stitched Heart and Llama pat their hair, which caught on fire. I laugh at the latter two. Bill grabs Sixer and Crescent Claw.

"You guys wanna see what happens to your friends when you can't get along?" he asks.

"Now!" Zane yells.

Everyone but the two in Bill's hand use Spinjitzu. So, those twerps weren't lying. Undead also start popping up, and they all seen to flock to Stitched Heart. The ninja from my Zodiac all charge their elements in their hands. Glitter seems to somehow radiate from Shooting Star, while smoke drifts around Glasses. Penta-Star levitates off the ground. I glare at Bill.

"You didn't tell me the others had unlocked their powers, too!" I snap.

"We just did!" Shooting Star yells. Pine Tree facepalms.

"You guys take Bill, we have his sister!" Cole called while Nya doused the flames on the Zodiacs.

"You got it!" Glasses called back.

No POV so I can describe more battle!

The first to act from the Gravity Ninja was Gideon. He levitated a zombie up to his height and threw it at Bill, who dodged it.

"It's like havin' my bolo tie back," he said to himself happily.

The next to act was Wendy, pulling out her axe and trowing it expertly to chop off the hand holding the Stans, who then also spun up and were in uniform. Ford held his hand out, collecting some of the light outside to a super focused beam and aiming it in Bill's eye. Mabel also aided in that attack, throwing glitter with it.

"Ah! Attack glitter!" Bill yelled. "Man, that hurt!"

The ninja, meanwhile, had just dodged another fireball. Cole was having a lot of fun, flying around Ivy's head and throwing chunks of earth at her face. Kai remained to have no affect, so he stuck to Spinjitzu. Jay was staying true to his element, seeming to teleport around the female dream demon and fire white-hot bolts of electricity at her.

Back on the ground, Candy and Grenda made an interesting duo. Candy was firing black licorice and Warheads into the mouths of the Henchmaniacs, who were distracted by trying to spit the candies out, while Grenda seemed to know exactly where spare bits of metal were, and wrap them around the demons. The rest of the Weirdmaggedon survivors were directing the Shacktron around, to aid in the two's fight.

Back in the Fearamid

Having figured out that the eyes were the demons' weak spots, the two groups of ninja were constantly firing there. Gideon and Robbie had teamed up quite well, and had even landed a couple zombies on Bill's eye, which had really made him mad. The tables had now turned, and the demons were the ones defending themselves.

'I think we underestimated them,' Bill said telepathically to Ivy.

'No, we just haven't figured out their strategy yet.'