Chapter 37

Three of Weirdmaggedon. Mabel's Prison Bubble. Jay's POV.

"You did what?" Dipper asked Mabel.

"Look," Mabel replied, "after you said you wouldn't come back home with me at the end of the summer for your 'apprenticeship,' I wanted to hide in my sweater forever. But then I woke up in a place that gives me exactly what I wanted: an endless summer where I never have to grow up! Here the sun shines all day, the party never ends, and now that you guys are here, it's finally perfect! Not to mention Lloyd."

I don't see why Dipper's over reacting. After all, she's just doing the same thing to him that he was gonna do to her. Anyway...

"Where is Lloyd?" I asked.

"He'll be here in a minute," Mabel answered.

"Listen, Mabel, we're not here to party. All of this is crazy!" Dipper insisted.

"Ugghh. I figured you might say something like that, Dipper. That's why I prepared a backup Dipper with a more supportive attitude."

She pointed to the doors we came through. A cooler, 90's version of Dipper skated in on a skateboard, and Lloyd walked in behind him.

"Lloyd!" I said, running to hug him.

"Jay? What are you doing here?"

"Saving you from neon lights and bubble bears."

"Hey, it's not that bad once you get used to it."

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS, DIPPY FRESH!" Dipper yelled, bringing our attention back to the others.

"Dude, calm down; Dippy Fresh didn't do anything to you, dawg," Soos said to Dipper, who then growled at Dippy Fresh. He then skated away.

"I know it sounds too good to be true, but just give this place a chance!" Mabel said. "Mabeland knows just what you want and always provides!"

She claps again. Wendy and Soos' outfits return to normal, Dipper changes out of his gi, and my gi fixes. A flying hamburger goes up to Soos, and he bites it.

"Pudding center," he states in awe. "Nice!"

"Uh, actually, Mabel," Wendy said, "I'm with Dipper on this." I nodded in agreement. "Gravity Falls is in trouble and I really think-"

But we will never know what she was thinking, for she suddenly back flipped into a dragon and burned the prison to the ground!

...

...

Okay, so, that's not even close to what happened.

Some of her friends drove up in a monster truck and asked her if she wanted to glue a plunger to the principal's head.

"Yes. Yes I do," Wendy said in awe. She turned to us. "Sorry, guys, I've always wanted to do that. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

She gets in the monster truck and they drive off. Then the Ultra-Sonic Radar drives up to the window.

"Jay!" the rest of the team yells.

"Guys!" I turn to the twins and Soos. "Sorry, guys. I just really needed to see them."

I hop in.

"Coming, Lloyd?" Kia calls up.

He looks inside and back to us.

"Sorry. I have to stay with Mabel."

Cole shrugs. "If you say so." He closes the roof.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I ask excitedly.