Dorms

Heavenly's POV
     My arms ache from carrying boxes into my dorm. Even though my parents house is maybe ten minutes away from the college, my father said he wants me to have the full college experience. I can remember when he told me that.
    "So, like do drugs, experiment with my sexuality, and have sex with random guys?" I had asked.
     "Um, no. You have to stay my little Angel," he told me. Well this angel might be going straight to hell. My mom looks at me and Rae. Rae has been one of my only friends since kinder along with Scott and Luke. I can't even count Luke since he's more of a brother.
      "You two be good," she says in her soft, silky voice. My birth mom left me when I was four with my father. He never gave me an explanation as to why. He got married when I was six, so I think of her as my mom.
      Rae smiles sweetly at my mom. She's always loved her for some reason I don't know. "I'll make sure she's on her best behavior. You know how wild she can get," she says. My mom smiles and hugs us.
     "Your father should be in to say goodbye in a few," she says. "By the way, have you met any of your professors?" She asks. Rae and I both shake our heads. We both decided that their no use since all of them will end up being douchebags.
      My dad walks in, making me smile. Scott is right behind him. I walk over to them and hug my dad. "This will be good for you," he tells me. He acts like I'm going far away.
      "I know. It'll get me closest to a career and that's all that matters right?" I say. He shakes his head, smiling at me.
      "No. What matters-what always matters-is that you're happy," he tells me. I kiss his cheek and let Scott take my hand in his. My dad has always liked Scott. "And you better be one of the reasons she's happy." Scott claps a hand on my fathers shoulder.
     "Of course. I would never hurt our Angel," he says. I blush at the old nickname. Scott keeps his hand on my upper back. My dad kisses my forehead and takes my mom's hand.
     "We need to get going. But first, do you know all the rules?" He says. We all nod. With that, they wave as they leave the room. Rae smiles and jumps, clapping her hands together excitedly.
    "We're alone. We can do things without our parents knowledge. I can finally get Luke into bed," she says. Scott grimaces. He's a prude. Whenever the mention of sex comes up he distances himself or says that an inappropriate topic of conversation.
     As for Rae and I, we could care less. Sex is sex to us. There doesn't have to have emotional ties to it. I've never done it, don't plan on it, but still. I'm not opposed to the idea of sex before marriage.
     "You know that's something that should happen between a married couple only. They teach us this from a young a-" Rae smacks the side of his head. "Ouch."
     ××××××××
        Rae has gone out with Luke somewhere to some party of course. First day here and she's already wanting to get wasted. Scott has his face buried in my neck, sleeping.
     My thoughts start to wonder to my mom and the reasons as to why she left me. Was I a bad kid; did I do do something? All the things people would say about me in school flood back to me. Your ugly, fat, stupid, a bitch, slut, whore. It never stopped.
      Nerves set in for tomorrow. Classes start and only god knows how many people will be in one class. My social anxiety acts up in big crowds; I'll be lucky if I don't have a panic attack.
     My mind is constantly a battle ground. Scott opens his eyes and looks at me from the side. Butterflies appear in my stomach. I lean in closer to him until our lips are touching.
     He slowly wraps a arm around my waist, pulling me closer but not too close. I want him as close as I can get. To clear my mind. I move so I'm straddling him. He looks nervous and guilty for some reason.
     "Angel," he starts, but I start going down his neck, sucking on his pulse point and the other weak points for him. "Stop. We can't do this. It's a si-"
     "Sin? Ugh you sound like my father," I say, getting off of him. He groans as he stands up, fixing his clothes. "I'm so-" he holds out a hand, stopping me.
     "Its fine. I just agree with the teachings. I want to wait," he says. I nod, thinking about his feelings. What I did was selfish and its shouldn't of happened. He bends down and kisses my cheek softly. "Night. Love you."
      "Love you too."

AN: AHH! I'm so excited for this story. I've never written anything like this before, so please just give it a chance. Comment your thoughts!!! Stay alive |-/        -Veah