Hurt

Angel's POV
    I wake with my head hurting like a bitch. My eyes adjust to the brightness of the room. My mom and dad rush over to my side. "How are you feeling?" My dad asks me.
    "Fine. My head is hurting like a b-" he raises a brow just as my mom does. "It hurts really bad. Is-is Christian okay?" I ask. They look at each other, upset at the mention of him, but they know that I won't stop worrying until they tell me something.
     "He's fine; he in the waiting room since we came in. He's just in shock," my mom says. My brows draw together.
    "Why?" I know why; that was a stupid question. They look at each other.
    "You had some memory lose the first time you woke up," my father tells me. "I would say its shock and...hurt," he adds.
    "Why would he be hurt by this?"
   "Well, when we first came in and were you into going to sleep, you were asking for Scott," she says. I groan, closing my eyes. I know how he feels about Scott. It angers him.
     "Can you please get him for me? Christian, I mean. And please, don't be a bitch," I say. They give me a scolding look for my use if profanity, but don't make a comment. My mom does to the door, peaking her head out to gesture him in.
    When he comes into view, he looks hesitant, almost scared. He only has a few scratches and a couple bruises. "How are you feeling?" He asks, keeping his distance. Even though my parents are in here, that doesn't stop me from reaching out for his hand. He gently takes my hand and squeezes it. It's obvious that I'm confusing him.
    "Mom, dad, can you go out in the waiting room for a minute?" They nod, leaving quietly. Christian closes the door behind them. "I'm feeling fine. Have my memory back." He nods, sitting down on the edge.
    "You have no ides how  much that hurt," he says under his breath, but it's loud enough for to hear. "Part of me thinks that maybe, deep down, Scott is still what you want. Or something similar to what you had with him;  how he was was."
     I force myself to sit up, ignoring the sore feelings that comes along with it. I look intensely into his dark blue eyes. "What I had with Scott, is nothing compared to this. Your what I want, and it will always be that way. I said yes for a reason."
     He smiles. "We'll have to tell our families about that soon," he says with a cheeky grin. He leans down and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers running through his hair and tip of his ear. I moan on purpose, knowing what it does to him. "Stop. You know we can't do anything ri-"
    (Mature)
      I palm him through his jeans, making him stop. He must be enjoying this too much to take my hand away. I look down at myself to make sure that their is no wires or IV's in me, and get get off the bed. Walking hurts, but nor too bad.
     I lock the door then get behind him, bringing my hand down his check and into his jeans. He groans. With my free hand, I reach behind my back and undo the gown, letting it fall to my elbows. As I remove my hand and get up.
    As I get in front of him, he smirks. "Try is is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this in here," he tells me. He sounds more like a father right now telling​ his daughter not to do something. I get on him, straddling his wait.
    He keeps his hands away from the bruises on my shoulders, and stomach. I begin to undo his pants. "I want you," I say, grinding against him. He moans. "Daddy," I add. His eyes show shock.
     "Really, baby girl?" I chuckle at the horrible nicknames. As I take him out if his boxers, I get up a little to position him at my entrance. He brings me back down hard on him by my waist. My hands grip his biceps. I move on him as his mouth connects with my breast. I thrown my head back. "Is this hurting you?"
    "Oh my- yes," I moan. My nails scratch into his shoulders and back and he picks up the speed. "Fuck."
    "Quiet," he says. I clench the fabric of his shirt. "Come on." I feel him finish, making me follow in suit. I rest my head on his shoulder. His hands roam my bare back.
    "Wasn't a bad idea huh?"
    "Definitely not," he replies. I stand up and take the grown. He ties it in the back. Before he can unlock the door, I lean up on my too toes.
    "Never doubt me not wanting you, and only you," I tell him.
      ×××××××××××
           Christian POV
      I watch as she gets back in bed, covering herself to look as if she hasn't done anything. Her cheeks are still a bright red color. Once I open the door, her parents rush in.
     "Your head feeling better?" Sky asks her. "Dear, you look as if you have a fever." A fever you can't sweat out.

AN: Here's the long-ish chapter. Someone wanted to get naughty naughty. A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is an album name of Panic! At The Disco,so I am not taking credit for that line. Also, the first chapter of my new story Just A Fling is now up. I won't be updating it further until this story is finished. Check that out. What do you guys think will happen when they tell Angel's parents about the engagement? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/        -Veah