The Room

Angel's POV
   I'm suddenly grateful I grew up in the country all my life. Working at the hardware store is coming easy to me thankfully. My adviser walks up to me with a grin. "Your needed," he says. I nod and start walking to the front.
     I stop in my tracks when I see Mr.Century standing in the middle the isle with his hands in his pockets. My breath catches in my throat. "You free?" He asks. Swallowing nervously, I nod.
     "Wha-what do you n-need?" I stutter out. He grins; I really have to learn how to keep my voice from showing my feelings.
    "Cable ties," he says simply. I nod, saying the word under my breath and leading him to wear they are. He takes a bag off the rack and looks back at me.
     "Anything else?"
     "What do you suggest?" He asks. I tell him tape without thinking. I'm not even sure what he's making. He nods and let's me take him to where the tape is.
     "What inch?" I ask. He takes both own his own. I can smell his after shave and cologne​. "Anything else?" I ask.
     "Rope." I let out a deep breath and take him to where that is. After getting the rope I look at him. He looks good when our of his work attire, although he does look good in a tux.
     "Anything else?" He again asks me if I have any suggestions. "Overalls. So-so you don't-so you don't get your c-clothes dirty," I make out. He smirks suggestively.
     "Or I could take all my clothes off." Dear God. I'm in serious need of holy water. "What do you think about that?" He asks. I chew on the inside of my cheek. He gives me a hard stare. "Stop doing that."
     "Sorry, habit. But um, I guess that's okay to. No clothes. I mean-" I just decide to stop myself there. This is getting to awkward for me although the look on his face, he's taking a liking in this.
     "Okay. Well, I would like to set up a time for you to come by so we can talk about the...terms," he says. My eyes widen. For him to touch me there has to be terms? What type of man is he?
      "What exactly do you mean by terms?" I ask. He just smirks and goes up up to the register.
      ×××××××××
       Scott has his arms wrapped tightly around me as I finish putting on mascara. I turn around and look at him. How am I even thinking about this? And I've imagined our life together so many times, and I'm just throwing all that away.
     "You sure you don't want me to come with you? I know how your family can get," he says. My excuse for not being here tonight was that my family was having some gathering.
    "No it's fine. Plus, it'll be nice to see my cousins again," I say. He nods, cupping my cheeks in his hands and kissing my forehead. I step back and grab my bag, making my way to the door as I get my phone off my bed.
    "Have a good time!"
       ××××××××

      Again, every time I'm in this house I feel completely out of place and not just because I'm his student

      Again, every time I'm in this house I feel completely out of place and not just because I'm his student. This may be the country, but outside the county line is the city-where this is-but since its so close we consider this part of the town.
     "Your here," a deep voice says from the large staircase. Looking up I see Mr.Century but this time in work attire. I forgot he works for Century Enterprises. He comes the rest of the way down. "You look beautiful." I blush at him compliment.
     "Terms?" I ask. He raises his chin and walks us over to the light gray couch.
     "Yes terms. With the way this jw going, trust me you'll be grateful for it. However, I do feel the need to show you what would be happening so you can really think about this. Remember, Spencer is always waiting to take you back," he says. My stomach foes flips and he grabs my hand and pulls me up with him to enter a hall.
     We stop at a door with a special lock. "This is my okay room," he says in a low tone. I cross my arms over my chest, only guessing what's behind this door. Is there dead bodies? With all the things he bought today, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer.
     "Like your X-box and stuff?" I ask. He sighs grinning. Its like he's debating whether he's going to open the door or not.
    "Remember, Sp-"
    "Just open the damn door," I say, the anxiety getting too much. The room is pitch black when he walk in but he goes for the light. Once its bright and visible, I cover my mouth with my hand.
      "What the hell?" I say under my breath. I go over to some long wooden looking things on a rack and graze my finger across it. "Do I do this all to you?" I ask. He follows closely behind me.
      "I do these things to you," he says. My stomach feels sick.
      "Your a sadist?" I ask, turning around to see him. He has that same intense look in his eyes that he had that first day at church.
     "I'm a dominant," he tells me. I open my mouth to say, but he already knows what that is. "It means I want you to surrender yourself to me," he says.
     "Can we get out of here?" He nods and leads us out, closing the door that seems to automatically knock. For some reason that didn't scare me as much as I thought it would; it was more exciting.
     "I have the contract; it'll be mailed to you if you please. Its so you know what your willing and what your not willing to try."
     I lick my lips, thinking about what he just said. "How would I know what I'm willing to try?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes; I could drown in his.
     "Well, when you've had sex, was there anything you didn't like doing?" I look down again, very aware of how inexperienced I am now.
     "I wouldn't know," I tell him. He draws his brows together. I sigh, looking down at his lips.
    "Your a virgin?" He asks with force. I nod. "I've just shown you- you've done other things right?"
    "No." He leans in close to me and runs his knuckles down my cheek. I lean into his touch.
     "Where have you been?" I stay quiet since I don't know what he means by that. Our eyes lock again, he releases a deep breath. He stands up and brings me with him by holding my forearms. "Come on," he says.
    "What are you doing?"
    "Resolving the situation," he says as he leads me down the hall to the spare room.
    "I'm a situation?"

AN: HMM How do you think the situation he's resolving? Comment what you think she will do!!! Stays live |-/             -Veah