But-but why?

Angel's POV
    I stare at him in shock. He knew he asked me that, therefore, he meant it. He wraps his arms around my waist, looking down at me with those beautiful dark blue eyes.
    "I love you so much," he tells me. "I want to share my life with you. Only you forever," he says. I'm left dumbfounded. "Please say something."
    "But-but why?" I ask. He chuckles. He technically already told me his reason. "You want go marry me? You know what the means right? It means being with one person for the rest of your life and trusting that person with your whole being," I tell him.
    He looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you. I want this with you," he says. I sigh, thinking this through. We haven't been together all that long. He could start needing those things again. I can't handle that.
    "Let me think about it," I say. He nods, a grin on his face. "Great way of asking me too."
    "I'll make sure that the wedding is enchanting. Maybe that will make up for it," he says. I place my hand on my hip, popping out a knee.
    "I haven't said yes," I state. He leans down and kisses me. Before it can go anywhere, I pull away from his intoxicating lips. "We have to get going if you still want to tell my parents at dinner," I say.
   He groans. "Let's go then. But I'm warning you, this sexual frustration will unleash on you tonight," he says. I chew on the inside of my cheek. He grips my face hard, but not to where it hurts too bad. "How many times do I need to remind you to not bite the inside of your cheek?"
   "Sorry," I say. He smirks.
   "Sorry what?"
   "Daddy?" I say like a question. That smirk becomes a smile.
    "I wasn't expecting that but I like it," he says. I blush. Its obvious that he does.
    ×××××××××
    We arrive at my parents house. Dear god there are people from the church! Christian looks over at me and takes my hand in his. "You ready?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything, just opens the door and gets out.
    We walk into the living room hand in hand. No one pays us any mind, until Rae comes up to us. She hugs me tightly, forgetting about her baby bump. "Don't pop my baby!" I joke. She giggles then groans.
    "I swear she's going to be a kickboxer one of these days," she says. Christian chuckles at her sense of humor. "So, this is why you and Scott ended I'm guessing?" I look up at Christian.
    "Yes," I answer. She nods awkwardly. "Where's Luke?" I ask.
    "Had to work late so I just came on my own. Although he didn't approve. Men can be so dann bossy," she says. I grin. 
    "Tell me about it. I know." Christian somewhat spanks me real fast so no one will notice, making me gasp. What is up with my parents house and spanking?
    "Well, I can say that your parents have not had a single drop of wine, so I would hold off from telling them about...this," Rae says.
     ×××××××××
        Dinner goes by painfully slow. Its a church dinner, so my parents haven't thought anything of Christian's presence. I stand up and walk over to mg dad. He smiles widely at me. "You look stunning, sweetheart," my father says. My mom walks up with a serious look on her face.
   "Why the hell is Christian Century here?" She demands. Christian is talking to someone casually. With the way she is just by this, I can't imagine how they will be when I tell them.
    He looks over here from the corner of my eye. I give him a look that says to bring him over. He nods and comes. "Mr. and Mrs. Rose," he says politely, offering his hand. Neither of them shake. When it drops to his side, I lace our fingers together at our sides.
    "Its McAllister," my mom corrects him. She never did take my dads last name. "Not to be rude, but why are you here. You don't go to the church anymore." My chest tightens. He looks down at me.
    "He doesn't. He's here with me," I say shyly. My head is going crazy with the possibilities of their reaction. Thankfully my brother is watching now from the corner of the room.
    "Please tell me you two are not together," my father says, pinching his brows together. Christian squeezes my hand.
   "Yes, we are," I say. Why the hell am I doing all the talking? I look at Christian for help. It feels like a panic attack is forming.
    "We've been back together for a few weeks now," he adds. My dad glares as my mom runs her hands through her hair.
   "Are you his sex slave now?" She says Luke venom. My blood runs cold toward her. Not anymore at least.
    "No, she's not. I have no idea where you would get the idea that I would do those types of things to women," he says. Its not a slave exactly. A little different.
    "A girl came in the church talking about it, confining in someone she could trust," my father says. Christian tenses.
    "What was her name?" He asks.
    "That's confidential," my mom says. Christian scuffs.
    "It wasn't when you were starting gossip and now many people think that's true. I've had to time and time again, tell my family that its false," he says. I play with the ring in his hand, trying to focus on something other than the somewhat scary thoughts going through my head.
    He's had plenty of other sub's before you. I'm not one anymore. I'm his girlfriend. He could find another you in a second. I know he could, but he wouldn't. See, you have no purpose to live. Yes I do. You know better than that.
    "That is none of your business. Take this us with my money-whore of a daughter," my mom say. My eyes lift to her with hurt.
    "Excuse me?"
    "Your just a whore after his money," she says. What happened to her?
    "I don't know where you're getting at that. I have a job, I'm extremely independent. In all honestly, I hate it when he offers for does something for me that involves money. So, for you to say that makes you a horrible, horrible person. And not a whore," I rant before turning away.

AN: What do you think about her thoughts?? Do you think something will happened​ with them. Please comment some goof Good Girl Bad Boy stories please!! Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/               -Veah